Rainbow.

A/N: THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE PLEASE READ OCEAN BLUE BEFORE THIS ONE!!!

ALSO READ RAINBOW IN CHERRY FOR HER POV OF THIS CHAPTER, ILY GUYS!!!!

The entire way through the airport, and even since boarding she hasn't spoken. Not even once we got dropped off has she said a word. I would be nervous, thinking I might have done something to upset her, but I also know she can barely be in a car still, so a plane isn't going to be much better. Especially since she almost didn't come because of the fact that we had to be on a plane.. It still shocks me that she's as old as she is, in the profession she is and hasn't flown once.. But I'm glad this will be her first time, and I'm glad it's with me.

    "Planes are just like cars." I tell her, watching her face turn to me quickly, and then back in front of her. She's sitting completely still.

    "Planes are not just like cars, they are nothing like cars at all. And either way, cars suck too!" She fights back, and it takes everything in me not to laugh. She turns her head, and then turns it back instantly once she realizes the window is open. With her head turned away she closes the window. "Who said this was a good idea? Who agreed to let me do this?" She asks.

    "You did Cherry..." I speak softly, reminding her she did all of this by choice.

    "I.. Well I did do that." She agrees, and I nod, looking at her as she looks forward. The engine of the plane starts, startling all of us. I watch Darlene physically push herself as far as she can into the chair as if she could melt into it herself. I would hold her hand, but I don't want to push her.

    "Why don't you tell me a story to distract yourself?" I ask her, and watch as she shakes her head. "Cherry this is going to be a lot harder if you don't do anything to-"

    "Harry Styles?" She says my name out loud, only saying it to stop me, and I let my smile creep to the corners of my mouth.

    "Yes?" I ask.

    "I think I'd maybe rather die than be on this plane right now." She's really not a dramatic person but she's definitely acting the part right now. The seatbelt light comes on, and we all watch as the flight attendants come forward, and give us all of our instructions.

    "Hey Cherry, what's your favorite-"

    "Green. Do you want to know why it's green? Well it's green because that's the color of grass, and grass is on the ground, and I am not." And I assume she wishes she was. I don't, despite her panic. Well fine. If she won't distract herself I'll do my best.

    "Can I tell you something?" I ask her.

    "If I say no, are you going to tell me anyway?" She asks, and I nod with a smile. "Okay, fine." She nods.

    "You're kind of adorable." I compliment her, and watch her cheeks flame.

    "You're kind of full of shit." She argues, and while she's looking at me I lean over her, and reach for the window shade, ignoring how close we are at this moment. I push up the window, and I feel her tensing. "Stop it, stop it, please, what are you doing? Harry, I-"  I lean back, and turn her face with my fingers, and right away she stops arguing. "Wow... That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life." She speaks in a gasping tone. I smile to myself, knowing I just solved all of our problems for the day. I lean back into the chair, and close my eyes, knowing if she needs me she'll wake me up.

    Landing was not her favorite thing. She did wake me up when the seatbelt light came back on, and I so badly wanted to hold her hand to hopefully give her some comfort but I didn't. I just talked to her, and tried my best to make her feel safer. Once we landed she left the plane, and moved before me just like she did when we got to LAX, not wanting people to ask questions. I never asked her to do anything like that, she suggested it, and I praise her for wanting to stay out of the media the way she does, but unfortunately I know it can't last forever. I wasn't reaching for her the entire time on the plane ride, but the moment we get into a car, her first car since the accident that I'm not driving, I can't help myself. I take her hand, running my thumb over her knuckles, and not looking at her, just doing it mindlessly, hoping there's no hint of rejection.