How Do I Tell You?

A/N: This is a double update so if you haven't read the update before this one called Yesterday please go read it!

This is a never before seen chapter meaning it's completely new to the Cherry universe, it wasn't in Cherry, it is NEWWW!! there will be more where this came from as well!

DARLENE'S POV:

    I walk through the doors, and feel the chilled air rush over me as I enter the smoothie shop. I look around, my eyes falling over the accent wall, creamsicle orange and whtie stripes. The counters are the same comforting baby blue as they always are. The white board menu that I know is erased, and redone each week hangs over the counter, and out of the prep kitchen walks my favorite person.

    "CHERRRYYYY!" Sandy calls out, and hops over the counter. I smile, holding my guitar case tight on my shoulders.

    "Sandy, did you just jump over the counter?" One of the employees asks.

    "I did, and I'm the manager so I'm allowed to. You on the other hand can never do that under any circumstances." She points her finger at the younger girl, and I laugh. "I'm going on break!" She calls out.

    "But you just went on break." Says the same girl.

    "Rebecca, once again, I am the manager so I do what I want. You man the front counter, and make Cherry's drink while you're at it. I... am going to go on break." She points to herself, and Rebecca nods.

    "K whatever." She turns away, getting started on my smoothie. Sandy puts her hand on my shoulder, turning me towards my normal seat, and I try to turn back.

    "But my smoothie, I didn't pay." I speak.

    "I'm the manager, it's on me.. I can do that."  She nods with a shit eating grin and I shake my head.

    "Sandy, you've always been the manager, why do you keep saying it?" I ask as we sit down in front of the large window.

    "Because sometimes I forget that I am... and today I'm reminding myself that I am in fact in charge, and I'm going to make it everyone else's problem." She tells me, and I laugh. "Speaking of problems, what's yours?" she asks, motioning to the guitar on my back.

    "No problem. I just figured I'd try to get better. I'm going to the studio today to hopefully write something worth a crap." I shrug.

    "It will be... Now does learning guitar have anything to do with your new boyfriend?" She asks, and I shake my head.

    "He's not my boyfriend, and once again it's not like that... I still don't understand my feelings majority of the time, and I can't figure them out if I'm trying to date someone." I explain.

    "But he's trying to date you." She furrows her brows.

    "No." I shake my head.

    "Cherry..." She lowers her eyes at me, and I sigh.

    "I don't know... He's definitely somewhat interested maybe, but I don't know that for sure, and I don't know anything, plus... I know you don't want to hear it but-"

    "Don't say Dean, please I want to keep my lunch down." She closes her eyes tight. "I know this has been hard on you, and I know it hurts like hell, but if I could bring that motherfucker back just to kick his ass and kill him again I would fucking kill him." She tells me, and I shake my head.

    "Sandy! Don't say things you don't mean." I look at her as she sighs.

    "Fine... If I could kill that motherfucker myself I would." She repeats, and I swat her arm.