Meet Me In The Hallway.

READ MEET ME IN THE HALLWAY IN CHERRY TO SEE HER POV

I called Mitch as soon as I walked back to my car. The conversation didn't go well, he wasn't particularly excited to hangout with me tonight. He said he'd rather stay home in his underwear which I get, but at the same time this is far more important so I told him he had to or else. Kid on the other hand didn't care at all when I called him, he said he'd be over whenever. I called Easton too but he didn't pick up so he's probably at the studio but it's fine either way. Now I've got my friends here and I'm just waiting for her.. But we've been waiting for a while so I'm afraid she might not show.

"So you like her?" Mitch speaks from beside me as Kid walks to the house for a drink.

"Of course I do.. I wouldn't have brought her to my house to meet you guys if I didn't." I nod my head, agreeing with him.

"You know I don't mean it like that. You actually like this girl don't you?" He asks me, and I shake my head.

"I hardly know her.. I'm fascinated with her, she's an incredibly cool person, and I like what I know Mitch but I truly just want her to work with the team.. I want you to like her too, I want everyone to like her." I explain and he gives a single nod before turning his head.

"But you think she's pretty..." He adds, and I sigh. "It's just a question."

"Yes, I think she's pretty. A lot of women I work with are pretty.. What's your point?" I ask him again.

"The fact that you already like her..." He smirks to himself and I roll my eyes as he picks up a guitar, and places it in his lap. "I'm just saying.. You've never forced me to come to your house to meet someone. Ever." He adds, and I shake my head.

"It's because I want her to work with us, I told you that's why you're here.. So she feels comfortable in the studio, and says yes to wanting to be apart of the team." I explain further, and he laughs, throwing his head back.

"The moral of all of this is that we've had other people write with us, and of course we scrapped the songs and stuff, but either way it was never like this." He tells me. "I think it's cute... You've got a little crush." He smirks at me, and I hear commotion behind me. I turn to see her long, and full blonde hair around her, popping against the pink shirt she wears. Her bell bottoms brush the stairs as she follows Kid down them, and I turn to Mitch. "She is pretty..." He agrees, and I nod my head. "You're in for it." He speaks under his breath, and I prepare myself to say something until I hear Kid.

"You don't talk much do you?" He asks her.

"Um.. I'm just-" She starts trying to explain herself but I know if it goes anything like our conversations, she's start to panic and not know what to say, and I don't want that.

"Stop harassing the girl, she's new here." I joke as they full approach us. Kid moves out of the way, and she's behind him. I stand, and set my guitar down next to me. She looks up at me with nervous blue eyes just as I suspected, and I notice the color in them right here. I notice how unique her eyes look as I look down towards her. They're deeper than the ocean, bluer than the sky too.

"I'm not harassing her.. She's just in for it when she see's how crazy you get." He jokes around, and I watch her expression, but she's too nervous to react. She looks terrified right now, and I don't like it at all. I step forward, blocking her view of the other two, and she lets her eyes only look to me, her features somewhat relaxing as I smile towards her.

"How are you Darling? Did you drive here alright?" I ask, opening one of my arms towards her out of reflex. She's going to ignore the hug... I shouldn't have reached it out this was stupid... we don't even know each other at all what if she-- She hugged me back. I smile to myself, feeling her press against me in a side hug, and my nerves relax once again.