Sign Of The Times.

A/N: READ THE SIGN OF THE TIMES CHAPTER IN CHERRY FOR HER POV.

Also sorry it's been so long(,:

We wrote a new one... A really good one today. Well it was her, she started the song.. She had the idea because she's incredible.. I'm still finding out who I am, I'm still figuring everything else out, and she.. She's perfect, literally perfect. And she kissed me. And ever since then I haven't known what to do because of course that solidified everything I felt. She obviously feels something, obviously or else she wouldn't have kissed me. She's... She's right here.. She just walked outside on the back deck.

    She's wearing a large tshirt, and her hair is wet from a shower, long and brushed out. She's fresh faced, and she's looking at me, watching me as I stand here fresh out of my own shower, strumming the guitar. She has a light smile, and I smile too, looking down to the guitar. Maybe I should have put a shirt on.. Or maybe not, maybe she's happy that I'm comfortable here, comfortable with her..

    "Feeling good?" She asks me, and I nod, swaying myself back and forth.

    "Yeah.. I.. I feel really good." I tell her honestly. I have no idea how she's feeling or what she's thinking after that kiss. After she came upstairs with me, we talked, and laughed for a bit and she went to bed, and I did too. We woke uo together, and right away we went downstairs and we wrote the song, and we didn't have a chance to talk about it.. Not that we even need to talk about it, but... Well I don't really know. I feel good all around about it. She sits down at the table still looking at me. "What about you? It's not all about me." I tell her.

    "There's no reason to feel anything but good." Though she sounds sure in her words I watch her turn her head down. Her damp hair covers part of her clean face, and then she looks out to the ocean. I watch as she thinks, and though I really enjoy watching her in every element, especially when she's thinking.. I know she's most likely thinking too much, and not in a good way.. She's prone to that, at least from what I've noticed.. I'm honestly surprised she didn't overthink this trip and back out at the last minute..

    "So why do you look like you're overthinking?" I ask her, and watch her blue eyes flip to me, and then back out at the ocean. I try not to watch her, I know it probably makes her nervous. I continue to strum, and hear her sigh softly.

    "You know me.. You already know I'm overthinking about everything right now." She laughs, and I smile. She's not wrong.. I play quietly, strumming the guitar as lightly as I can, and I think about her, she's right here, yet somehow she feels so far away, and despite the fact that I kissed her.. Well she kissed me.. I still feel like we're back to square one. Just like we were when we met so long ago in the.. Well it really wasn't that long ago actually.. I glance at her, and notice as she watches me..

    "We met a month ago.." I tell her, and watch as her face changes softly. She's just as shocked as I am on the inside.

    "Only a month?" She asks, and I nod.

    "Only a month." I repeat. I know we're questioning the same things in both of our minds right now.. I really like her, I really like her.. More than I wanted to, more than I really thought possible. She's the kind of person I would spend every single day with and never get tired of her. It's easy with her, even when it shouldn't be.. She makes it that way, and I don't get it.. "I'm still trying to figure out how I got like this with you in just over a month." I speak my thoughts out, and shake off that question. "I'm.. Well I'm glad I did, I just.. I've never felt that before." I tell her honestly.

    "It feels like I've known you a lot longer than a month." She speaks right above the waves behind her, and I nod.

    "It does feel like that doesn't it?" I ask, and look at her, noticing the pink on her cheeks . I don't know if it's from her blushing or if she's gotten a bit of sun on her face. I notice slight freckles, they're barely even there, but they're so fitting to her face.. Her soft lips, and bright eyes.. And I know she didn't do anything to her hair, but the way it frames her face perfectly.. She's just.. She's much more than a face but wow... "You look very pretty right now." I tell her, liking how perfect she fits into this setting, and how perfect she fits into every setting in my life.. I watch her smile, and look towards her feet, showing me that the color on her cheeks was in fact from the sun because her cheeks are turning red now.