Part 3

TW: CURSING, SLIGHT GORE 

A/N: Almost 150 reads. Thank you, guys! Also, we get Tommy's POV in this chapter. Yay, finally! Sorry, it's been so long! Comment any mistakes please. <3

--TECHNOBLADE'S POV--

What the hell? Wilbur is supposed to be here with the kid. I was pacing around in the main hall. My father was sitting on his throne looking down at me. Not in disappointment, rather in worry. "Techno why don't you come sit, I'm sure they are fine." Dad tried to calm me, but it didn't work.

"We couldn't save anyone father, he was the last one. For the kingdom's pride as well as that village's only justice, he needs to be alive." 

Father sternly, yet nicely responded saying, "Then come sit down and we will wait for them." 

My steps echoed through the large open space. I went up the steps to where the thrones are and sat upon one. I huffed, deciding to look around the room as a distraction. Though, this didn't stop my thoughts. We left shortly after Wilbur did because the troops retreated. In sense, Wilbur should have beaten us here. So where is he? It's late out, could he have been ambushed? No, that doesn't make sense. No one would have threatened the prince, and even if someone were to Wilbur could handle it. I was interrupted mid-thought by a door slamming and many rushed footsteps. There was a bit of chaos, but it went silent when Wilbur stood in front of us. There was the kid, curled into Wilbur's arms. He looked tired rather than hurt.  

"WHERE WERE YOU?" I screamed out to Wilbur. He only responded with a nasty look. 

"Techno pipe down. Wilbur is that the kid?" Father questioned Wilbur. 

"Yes this is the kid, I am late because I had to stop by a town. If this boy did not get immediate attention, he would have bled out." Wilbur said adding emphasis on the word "out", almost as a way to jab at me. Wilbur kept talking "I will be taking him to one of the rooms. There we can treat him better." Wilbur then walked off. "Be back in a bit!"

"Tech, it's fine. Both Wilbur and the kid are here. Calm down." 

I huffed and replied "Sorry." Though, there really was no meaning in that. The king just rolled his eyes. A couple of minutes, which felt like days, passed. 

Soon enough father spoke again. "Can you tell me what exactly happened again?" 

"Really again dad?" 

"Yes Techno." 

"That old brain of yo-" 

"Techno I swear to-" 

"Fine!" I sarcastically said. "When we got there, the village was burnt down, nothing left. While we were looking around, for anyone, I heard someone call out. It was the kid. For some reason, he was the only one still standing. I rushed to get him, and the kid fell on his head. I proceeded to give him to Wilbur-" 

Dad interrupted "Yes, I can recall all of that. What happened after Wilbur left." 

"You should have started with that." I received an unhappy grumble from dad but continued on. "After giving him to Wilbur, I looked back over only to realize they were gone. They didn't try to attack any of us. I talked with one of my guards and he said that he didn't know who they were." 

"How could they not see who they were." "Well, there was smoke and fire everywhere. I can't really blame them. On top of the smoke, there were only a couple of them." 

The king hummed and said, "So we have no idea who it is?" 

I replied, "Correct, although the kid can describe what they looked like. I mean he was right in front of them." We sat in silence again.