Part 9

TW: N/A

A/N: Sorry it took long to get another part out, I'm going back to in-person school now. It's very scary. /lh Also, fluff chapter?

--TOMMY'S POV--

"OW FUCK!" I hit the floor with a loud thud. "C'mon we've been working for hours and you still can't get this down." I sat on the floor and looked down. "Again." I got up, positioning myself in a correct stance. We practiced a couple more times.

Techno swung at me. I dogged swiftly, moving my foot behind me and leaning to the side. I took my sword and went to hit Techno, but he ducked beneath my swing. When he came up from ducking my attack, he took his sword and went for my stomach. Instead of moving back, or taking the sword to the stomach, I flew up. Also, don't worry Techno wouldn't have actually stabbed me.

My wings carried me up a bit, before giving out. "Shit." I would say I was a good 5 to 7 feet in the air when I started falling. The ground really didn't look comfy. Just before I was about to hit the ground I was caught by Techno and slung over his shoulders. "That's enough for today." "What do you mean enough?" Techno chuckled and said, "We've been out here for hours, time for you to rest. It's almost night-time." I huffed. Yes, this was true, but I feel like I could keep going.

We walked out of the garden and back into the castle. Technoblade's shoes clicked on the floor, and it was so silent you could almost hear the swish of his cape. "You could put me down you know." The pig stopped walking. "Oh." He set me down carefully and then continued to walk.

I followed him through the confusing halls once again, until we got back to a place I finally recognized. "Good night Tommy." Techno walked off to his room. "Wait," I spoke. He turned around, the cape swishing behind him. Our eyes connect, but I break it by looking down. Fumbling with my hands I whispered out, "Thank you for letting me come to the garden with you."

Techno says nothing, but I hear him coming closer to me. While setting a hand on my head he says, "Your welcome kid." My face turns red, "I'm not a kid!" Techno smirks, lifting his hand off of my head, and says "Really?" 'Yes." "You're like 14, that's considered a child." Techno scoffed. I tilt my head a bit, "I'm not 14." His eyes narrow, "You're not 14?" "Yea, I'm 12, 13 in a couple of weeks." Techno's eyes widen, "You're 12! At most I thought you were 14!" "I guess you aren't always right." I huffed. "Whatever, go wash up and head to bed." I nod and walk off to my room. A child my ass, I am not.

--PHILZA'S POV--

I've been sitting in this chair all day working on papers. I still can't believe it was Džordžas that attacked us. Knowing them, they'll attack fast. That's what they're known for, moving fast and smart. I let out a deep breath while stretching my arms behind me. I wonder what Tommy's doing right now. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I asked. The door opened up, oh it's Techno. "Oh hello, Techno, whatcha' need?" "Hullo." He said while taking a seat in front of my desk. My son continued to talk, "I spent a large portion of the day with Tommy-" "Really?" I interrupted. Techno gave me a stare, but once again, continued talking. "Yes, he started following me throughout the halls, so I just let him follow me to the garden." My eyes went wide, I made sure not to interrupt. Though, Techno never lets anyone near that garden. "He has good fighting skills for someone not trained. I would like to train him more, but he's only 12." "WHAT!"

Well shit, he's 12. I mean we only really assumed he was 14 because he looked it. Techno continued to talk, "I just wanted to know if it would be a good idea to train him still. That's all I really wanted to know." I sat there and thought a bit, "I mean, we could start him off with a bit of training." Techno nodded and went up to leave the room.

This kid is something, I mean, he was the only survivor of the Džordžas kingdom's attack, he grew a pair of wings on us, and it turns out he's only 12. I let out another deep breath and stood up. I need to go to bed, I'm so tired. I stretched out my wings and started walking to my room.

Turning into the hall I notice Wilbur and Techno standing outside Tommy's room. My pink-haired son is leaned up against the door frame, while Wilbur is standing in the middle of it. "What are you two boys doing?" Wilbur quickly turned around and hushed me. What? "Come here," Wilbur whispered. I walk over to where Techno and Wilbur are, Wilbur moved to the side.

Tommy was sprawled out, sleeping on the way too big for him, bed. He had on long sweatpants and a red and white shirt. Nothing you would normally see anyone in this castle wear. A sweet smile went across my face and I said, "Good night Tommy." Wilbur said the same, and Techno stayed silent. I quietly closed the door and pulled my sons in for a hug. "Good night Tech, good night Wil." "Good night Dad." My brunette smiled. "G'night." My pink-haired son mumbled.

We all walked off into our separate rooms. Forgetting what the big issue at hand is.

After changing into a silky robe, I laid down in bed. This is going to be a tough next couple of months or weeks. However long this war will last. We will get revenge for the town and for Tommy. My thoughts slowly escape my mind. I let sleep consume me and wait to deal with this problem tomorrow.

Words: 1009