Part 10

TW: DESCRIBING TORTURE (idek if that's even a trigger, but just in case), CUTTING

A/N: Long chapter :eyes: (omg this took forever to make, also proofread nahhhh, whos that sdkjghsdkjgh) THIS TAKES PLACE A WEEK AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER AT NIGHT! Also, I plan to put out chapters every 3 days now!

--DREAM'S POV--

It's been a week since we were in the Arctic Kingdom. We've had time to prepare, as well as them. This time we won't lose. This time I will get the kid. I don't really know what I plan to do with the kid, but I do know I will make him pay for what he cost us.

"Dream?" Oh, it was the King. I quickly bowed, "King George." I lifted my head to see a nod from him. "Do you have a plan yet?" "Yes, your highness." George looked me in the eyes, "I trust you Dream, and if you can, bring the kid back alive." I nodded and walked off to get Sapnap.

I knocked on Sapnap's door, "We need to go." The door abruptly opened, I swear the door could have come off the wall. "Let's do this." Well, I could definitely see the spark in his eyes. "The King expects high of us, we will not fail this time." Sapnap nods, "Our game plan is to get into the castle and take the kid." This earned me a confused look from Sapnap, "Why don't we just kill him?" I responded to him "King's orders." He shoots me a confused stare like he normally does, "Hmm, okay, whatever you say Dreamy." I rolled my eyes, what a stupid nickname.

We walked out to our horses, loading up our gear. Sapnap already got onto his horse and was fired up, ready to go. "Let's go!" "Hold on Sap, I still need to get my stuff ready." I buckled in a bag full of potions and got up onto my horse. "Remember, we're only going for the kid, not the King, or the sons." Sapnap nodded eagerly, man was someone impatient. I whipped the horse's reins and I was off, same with my partner.

It was a lovely night, sad it was to be ruined with a tragic but needed, event. The stars were very visible, it's like I could every single one. Each having its own twinkle and size. Looking to the sides of me I could see the trees calmly moving with the wind. I could see the long grass dance to the sound of crickets and the soothing river. Too bad the peaceful noise was interrupted by the heavy sounds of the horse's hooves.

Within the hour we arrived at the castle. We got off our horses in a secretive location. Somewhere near the back entrance of the castle, hidden with a thick patch of trees. I whispered to Sapnap, "Here I'm gonna splash potion the horses and us." I grabbed a purplish-greyish splash position from out of the bag I strapped to the horse. I threw it against the ground, it was a little louder than I would've liked, but what could I do? "Let's go," I commanded Sapnap.

Invisibility potions were rare in this world. This is because you need a spider eye. Though not just any spider, the forest spider that comes out every four years. I don't think they'll see this potion coming. Also, it should last around 1 hour. The only downside to this powerful potion is it doesn't disguise the noise you make. So we are going to have to be extremely silent.

Sneaking past the unexpecting guards, we made it into the castle. Damn was this place clean. It was obnoxiously clean in fact. It made me want to watch this kingdom burn down evermore. Not only was it sparkling clean, but it was also huge. It was way bigger than our castle, so finding the kid will be the hardest part of this mission.

I think we spent a good 30 minutes wandering down different halls until we found a corridor with four rooms. Bingo. I whispered to Sapnap, "You take the door on the right, I'll take the one on the left." "Yes sir." I heard his footsteps heading to the first door on the right. I walked over to the first door on the left. As I heard Sapnap open his door, I opened my door.