Part 11

TW:

A/N: Omg I love reading the comments you guys leave <3 AND AHHHH, sorry for not proofreading the last chapters kdjgsdkgj Also I am no longer adding cursing as a TW since it's like, you know in every chapter. :D

--WILBUR'S POV--

After Dream's little speech I felt sick, I felt like throwing up. If it weren't for Sapnap's clumsiness, or whatever happened, Tommy would be... I practically threw up in my mouth, I don't want to think about this anymore.

I look over to Technoblade, he has the same emotionless face. Though I've known him for too long, not to know the pain hiding in his eyes right now. He followed the guards that were currently escorting Sapnap and Dream to the prison. I can't tell why, but his footsteps just seem angrier. Once Technoblade was out of my sight, I looked to dad. He also had a grim, emotionless expression. Looking down at his hands, they were shaking slightly. Anyone would be after Dream's speech.

His words spooked everyone, I'm just happy Tommy didn't hear a thing. The kid has already been through a lot, he really didn't need to hear that. I think I need to lie down and rest, my head hurts. Though what Dream said were just mere words, they still hurt like daggers stabbing at your heart and it gave me a headache.

I walk in the halls, past the area where Sapnap was caught. It's making me even sicker, I just need to get to my room. I get to the hall with our four rooms. I walk into the first one on the left, the door makes its usual creek. I flop down in bed and look out the window. The sky was pretty, the sea of blackness filled with twinkling lights. What a pretty night, sad it was ruined.

I stir in bed, I can't fall asleep. All I can think about is what happened, what Dream said. While I was staring up at my ceiling, wishing to go to bed, I heard the door across the hall creak open. That was Tommy's room. I jump out of bed and scramble to open my door. With a loud bang the door opens up and I sprint to Tommy's room. I see the door wide open, but it quickly shuts. This causes me to slam right into it.

"FUCKKKK!" I scream out. I looked back up at the door, it started opening up. I quickly jump to my feet and slam into the person that snuck into Tommy's room. Once I got on top of them, they said "What the hell Wilbur." Oh, I know the monotone voice, it's Techno. He pushes me off him and stands up. I stand up as well, brushing the dust and wrinkles off my clothes. I look at Techno doing the same, still in his royal get up.

"What are you doing Techno, I thought Tommy was being abducted again." Though it's really dark, I can still see him roll his eyes. "I'm checking in on him since I didn't really see much of what happened." That is a good point, we don't really know what happened to Tommy. All we heard was screaming, then silence. I move closer to Tommy, observing him.

His body was small compared to the bed, but for some reason, his wings took up most of the bed. He was sleeping on his side, wings stretched out behind him. Dad had been teaching Tommy ways to keep his feathers neat, so it was weird when I saw them severely bent out of place. The bent feathers were near the top of his wings like someone grabbed them. While I was fixing his wings, I looked at his neck. There was a large red spot like someone hit him there. I felt sick again. Technoblade just stood there, why is he just standing there?

After a few minutes of awkward silence and fixing Tommy's wings, Techno finally got up and left. I tried to leave as well, but couldn't. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay with Tommy. Maybe I can stay for a bit to ease my suspicions. I laid down next to Tommy and fell asleep.

--TECHNOBLADE'S POV--

Why won't Wilbur leave the room? It's been 5 minutes since I left, why is he still in there? Maybe he left and I just didn't hear the door close. I walk back out and march over to his room. I opened up the door quietly, I couldn't even hear it creak. Looking over at Tommy I see Wilbur sleeping next to him. Tommy was pulled into a tight embrace by Wilbur. They both were sleeping peacefully, and I didn't want to be the one to break that up.

I sat down in a chair in the corner of Tommy's room and looked out the window. Listening to the crickets outside the castle, and the faint snores of Wilbur and Tommy. I wonder what happened to Tommy, I woke up to a cluster of screams, but when I got to them it had stopped. Most likely meaning he was knocked unconscious. Not only that, but I noticed Wilbur fixing his wings. Tommy had been good about keeping his feathers straight, mainly because he hated when they were uneven, to him they always had to be centered. So it was weird that Wilbur had to fix them. After a bit of thinking, I soon joined them in the world of dreams, falling asleep in the uncomfortable chair.

When I woke up Tommy and Wilbur were still sleeping in the bed. It was a cold morning, a silent one as well. That is until I heard a crash. This crash wasn't the sound of something dropping, it was the sound of someone running into something. I quickly jump out of my chair, Wilbur and Tommy still fast asleep.

This crash came from somewhere in the main room, I also heard yelling as well. This isn't good. I run as fast as I can. I see a circle of guards surrounding someone, "Get out of my way, I'm only here for Dream and Sapnap." Their voice was laced with humor. Did this humor them? I hear a potion splash against the floor and a man appears way above the circle of the guards. A splash potion of jump boost, just great.

He has on a white sweater and an obnoxious gold chain. His hair was blonde, but not the same vibrant blonde as Tommy. The hair was more of a soft blonde. I lock eyes with the man. His eyes go wide, but this doesn't stop him from attacking me. He came straight for me, that was dumb. I move out of the way of his attack, but he snickers. He laughs as if he just got something off me, I dodged his attack, how happy can he be? I shortly realize why though.

He sprints down the halls, moving the exact way towards our rooms. I don't think he realizes what way he's going, all I know is that if he sees Tommy, it won't be good. I run after him, his movements are all over the place. This person isn't that good of a fighter, though he can move swiftly.

This isn't good, he's getting closer to Tommy's room. I heard another potion splash, it was in the hall of our rooms. "Show yourself." I hear his light footsteps trail off down the hall on the right. I quickly follow them, but then I hear them stop. Where did they go? After a couple of seconds of contemplating, I hear a door open, then I hear a scream.

Running back to the room hall, I see Wilbur stepping on the guy's neck. Seems his invisibility wore off. Wilbur spoke quietly, but threateningly, "What are you doing here?" The person didn't talk; he just sat there. "Fine don't wanna talk now. No worries, you can talk later." Wilbur puts more force into his step, restricting the guys breathing. Soon enough, the guy was out like a light. I look back up to Wilbur, who returns to the room.

Phil comes into the hall, his face plastered with confusion. I shrug my shoulders and pick up the body. Slung over my shoulders, I could hear his breaths. He was still alive, that's good, Wilbur would feel bad if he actually died.

I walked to the cell room where Sapnap and Dream were being held. I stuck the mysterious man into one of the other cells. Though the "rooms" were next to each other, they had no way of communicating unless they yelled very loud. Which would be stopped by the guards. Putting the man down, I walk back to Tommy, Wilbur, and Dad.

"What just happened Tech," Dad asked me as I walked back into Tommy's room. I shrugged my shoulders again and fell into the bed where Tommy and Wilbur were sleeping. Talking into the bed I said, "We can find out more later." I quickly fell asleep.

Words: 1508