Part 7

TW: CURSING, BLOOD, FIGHTING

A/N: HOLY SHIT ALMOST 1 FUCKING THOUSAND READS! Thank you! <3 When I first started writing this chapter it was at, like, 400. Also, sorry this took a while to get out, writer's block is super fun. I THINK IT'S WORTH THE WAIT THOUGH! The keyword there is 'think'. Btw, in the story time, it's been a week after Tommy's wings grew in.

--TOMMY'S POV--

It was morning and I'm already pissed off. "Will you stop moving Tommy?" The dumb bitch said. 

"No, you stop touching my wings." 

"I'm just trying to help. Don't they hurt?" 

"Yes, but I don't get to touch your tail, you don't get to touch my wings." I watched as the doctor put his head down in defeat, and took a deep breath. 

"Why are you so difficult?" I shrugged my shoulders and heard a knock at the door. "Come in." The doctor said as the door opened up. It revealed Phil. 

"How's it going, Dr. Fundy?" 

"Not good, he won't let me touch his wings." Phil hummed and started to walk over to me. 

"Aye big man, what are ya doing?" I nervously laughed. There was a creek in the medical bed from behind me. 

He sat down and started combing through my wings. Dr. Fundy threw up his hands and shrieked, "Really?!"

Though I don't like to admit it, this felt great. The feathers were all bent out of shape and needed to be fixed. It felt like someone was itching a spot that you couldn't get yourself. It was calm and quiet, I didn't talk, nor did Phil. 

Though, the peacefulness was ruined when a guard burst through the doors. "King Phil, your highness!" The guard bent to one knee and spoke quickly, "King George is here to see you."

What did he say? Your highness? Phil stood up and yelled, "Knock next time! And where is he?" 

The guard responded, "In the main room." 

Phil turned back to me and calmly spoke, "stay here, I'll be back soon." The winged man then moved quickly across the room and left through the doors. I sat there in shock. The guard bowed down and then left, I was alone. I mean except for the fox hybrid bitch in the corner. Have I called him a bitch too much, kinda feel bad now?

The guard said, 'King Phil.' As in the king of the Arctic Empire? As in the king of this land? As in the most powerful, and feared king? I turned to Fundy and said nervously, "So... He's not actually King Phil is he?" Fundy turned around, his tail swished and he gave me an evil glare. Then he turned back around. "What the fuck." I deadpanned. You know what, if he won't answer, I'll get my own answers. I got up off the bed and started to walk toward where Phil exited. Fundy didn't even try to stop me.    

I walked through the halls. The guard did say the main room right? Hey, I've been there before, the room with the cement chairs. I got used to the castle layout so after only a few wrong turns I made it to the main room. Which is where I overheard talking.

"King Phil, we heard what happened to the town down by the border. We are here to help you." 

"Thank you, King George. If you plan to help us, do you have any leads?" 

"No, sadly, but we heard you might have one. The young kid that lived, did he serve as any help?" 

A moment of silence went by, "No, he didn't." My wings rustled a bit. I felt my heart sink. I tried to listen in further, but a hand tapped my shoulders.