Part 12

TW: EXPLODING, GORE

A/N: Boom. And don't mind me adding a title to the book and re-doing the cover page. 

--DREAM'S POV--

I've been stuck in this god damn cell all night. Punz was supposed to be here by now. The plan was that if we didn't return by morning, he would be here. I guess I'm just impatient, but still. I was stuck in a box. A wall-ed up room and the only source of the outside world was a few bars that were just high enough for me to grab onto and lookout.

I look out my cell, just barely being able to see out of the tiny window, blocked up with bars. I eye the musty wall, only to be caught off guard with a loud crash. I stumble back a bit, but I then return to the window. I could see the other guard in the room was also startled.

There was a guard trying to open up the door, obviously having a hard time. It seems this person was struggling to hold a wiggly prisoner while going through certain keys. Trying to find the key that would open the door. Before you knew it the cell door opened abruptly. Oh, it was Technoblade, I almost wanted to bow to spite him. He was holding a very squirmy person. Oh, it was Punz. Perfect.

"You three are going to be here a long time, now have fun." Technoblade deadpanned while leaving the room. Rolling my eyes I leave the window. Now since the guard is here, I can't really talk to Punz. So I start tapping on the wall. I tapped out, "nice of you to join us Punz." He responded quickly, tapping back, "I wouldn't have to do this if you didn't get caught." I take a deep breath and continue to tap. "Do you have the right stuff to get out?" The tap came back fast and short, "Yes."

I slouched back into the brick bed, now we just wait. It felt like years locked up in this dusty prison. I'm a very impatient person, and I need to get out. While Punz was setting something up, I heard Sapnap talk. "Hey, guard!" I groaned in response to Sapnap's odd words, oh god. "Let me out." I immediately burst out laughing. "Shut up Dream." Struggling to breathe I responded, "Yo-You think, he'll ju-just let you out!"

The guard knocked on the cells and commanded us to stop, which only made me laugh more. If Technoblade didn't kill me, this scene would've. The guard was shouting at me to shut up and Sapnap was screaming, "LET ME OUT!" This poor guard. Amidst the commotion, an explosion went off. I watched as the dull walls around me started to crumble. Behind the walls showed a cowering guard, a smirking Sapnap, and an out-of-breath Punz. Bingo.

--TECHNOBLADE'S POV--

Now that the intruder was locked up, I can finally get things straight with Dad. He seemed pretty confused about what was going on. I was slowly making my way through the stairs, thinking about what to say to Dad. Each step felt like an eternity walking down the stairs, but eventually, I made it. Twisting through the halls all the way back to Tommy's room.

"Hey, Father." Phil smiled at me and went back to looking at Tommy and Wilbur. He was sitting in the corner of the room in a fancy chair. Tommy and Wilbur were still huddled up next to each other. "So you've just been starin' at them?" This took Dad out of his trance. "Just wake them up," he huffed. I walked over to Wilbur and kicked him right in the back. I look back over to Dad who seemed to be horrified while hearing a shriek from Wilbur. With a reassuring tone, I told Dad, "He's up."

Wilbur's shriek also seemed to wake up Tommy, who looked half-dead at the moment. "Oi would you shut up." Tommy rubbed his neck and looked around. "Why are you all blurry?" His question seemed genuine. "Tommy, you can't see?" Dad asked. "Well, I can see, just not clearly. A glass of water will help though." I walked to the bathroom, grabbing a glass of a desk. I filled it up with tap water and gave it to Tommy. "Thank you, Wilbur." "Techno." I corrected him. "Oh."