ϟ ten ϟ

ϟ ten ϟ

Drew walked around Zayn's flat picking up pieces of his clothing, knowing herself, she wanted things to be neat, even if it wasn't her own. She was surprised with arms wrapping around her torso, and a small smile was on her face. She turned around to find Zayn quickly peppering kisses all over her face. Her heart was starting to melt, but hurt once again.

That eager feeling of wanting it to be Louis instead of Zayn was exploding inside of her. Zayn started to kiss her on her neck, and he looked up at her with big brown eyes.

"Drew uh, we got invited to a little get together at Louis's house. We don't have to go if you don't want to, I'm just letting you know." Zayn spoke benign and softly. Drew's eyes got wide, and she could feel her heart drop down to her stomach.

"It's alright, we're all friends here. We can go." She couldn't believe she was saying this. Drew was surprised by her own words, and she knew herself that the second she saw Louis, she would melt.

Zayn was equally surprised by her response and nodded slowly. He scratched his little beard that was growing in, and turned the other way to grab his shoes and Drew's shoes as well.

Drew walked to the bathroom quickly, and fixed her hair and makeup. She noticed that she had bags under her eyes. She had been staying at Zayn's flat quite a few times, it's not like she hasn't gotten any sleep. Drew felt like she looked so worn out. As if she hadn't gotten sleep in over a week. She felt fine though, well that's what she thought. She did realize that most of her smiles weren't exactly real. She realized that she wasn't happy, even if Zayn was treating her like a queen, she still wouldn't be able to be happy.

Drew hasn't felt exactly happy in awhile. She had no idea what was going on.

It's like a button in her mind had suddenly turned off. It was dark, and there certainly wasn't any light. Drew could feel the guilt crawling up her spine. What was she doing to herself? Most importantly, why was she doing this to Zayn? She didn't love him. He was like a good friend to her. She didn't care if he had feelings for her or not, he was a distraction. A distraction away from Louis.

Drew gathered up her clothes and started to dress herself as quickly as possible. A knock was suddenly heard from the door as Zayn walked into his room.

"Can't believe I actually had to knock to go into my own room haha." Zayn was obviously joking from the small smirk on his face. Drew laughed a bit zipping up her booties and ruffling her crazy curls. "You seem to look ready though, do you mind if we go? I think we're kinda late babe." Zayn suggested with an easy tone. Drew cringed a bit at the nickname, knowing it didn't feel right. She nodded uneasily, and grabbed her purse as they walked outside.

________________________________________________________________

Everything had suddenly turned awkward. Not for Zayn or anyone else, but of course, for Drew. She could feel uneasy eyes staring at her, knowing that it's been a while. She basically had shown a reputation of pushing people away. And that's what Drew had been doing towards her friends. She still questions if they really were her friends, because when she was around them, she was there for Louis. Drew knew it was selfish, but yet she still did it.