ϟ seventeen ϟ

ϟ seventeen ϟ

Drew had realized everything around her was starting to become dark again. Her hands were shaking, and she realized the sunlight wasn't at the end of the tunnel anymore. She had loved the date with Cameron, and she really does have deep feelings for him as they continue talking and talking as the weeks and days go by. They've gone on several amount of dates, they're basically a couple now. But as most girls would say, he hasn't made it official yet.

But the thought that keeps lurking at the back of her mind, is of course, Louis. She feels so empty without talking to him, or even hearing his voice for a long amount of time. And just the thought of hurting Zayn so much that he decided to move out of the country, even hurts as well. What was she doing to herself? What was she doing to other people? She felt as if she's destroying everything around her, and burning away all the missing pieces simply because she doesn't want to find them.

Drew wanted to change herself, and she didn't want to keep going back to that dark hole that always drags her in when she's vulnerable. She felt so misplaced in life, like the group of "friends" she had weren't exactly her friends. Harry, Niall, and Liam barely ever talk to her to see how she's doing, so why would she text them? Not to mention, Jasmine has already turned to a totally different person that she doesn't matter anymore in Drew's world. And then there's Louis, who texts Drew once every day to make sure she's still Drew of course.

The funny thing about it though, was that Louis's mind always turned into so many directions that the direction it was going in now was Drew. He knew he was getting married, and he knew that he already had someone in his love life. But every single thought, and every single feeling couldn't go away. Drew was like the princess he wanted, but he couldn't get her because simply he thought he wasn't worthy enough for her.

Louis wanted Drew to have someone that would treat her like the Queen. Drew deserved all the love and all the kindness she can get. But yet, bad things happen to good people.

Drew was staring off into space, hoping to find something to do because her job at Pizza Hut was no more, and she was already trying to find new jobs that would actually pay her more than she did as the delivery girl. And not to mention, that job only made it worse trying to get over Louis, because every Friday night he would order pizza, and of course that was when her shifts were.

A small buzz came from her phone, alerting her that someone had texted her. She thought it was her mom probably asking her what she wanted for dinner. But instead, when Drew went to go check, she found that it was actually Louis that texted her.

Do you mind stopping by?

-L

Drew was surprised that he wanted her over to his house, especially when Eleanor is around. She was starting to panic, and to her surprise, she was already starting to get ready. She was thinking that maybe he was feeling a bit lonely, and wanted to have a friend over. She understood considering she's been feeling a bit lonely herself.

She had pulled on her boots, and her warm sweater ready to get into her car to drive to Louis. Because every direction she ever went to, always had Louis included with it. Drew knew she shouldn't be going along with this, but she craved him. She craved his presence, his voice, his laugh, and of course his eyes.

Drew finally reached Louis's flat, feeling the wind trying to blow her back, but she didn't want to back down. She knocked on the door softly, loud enough for Louis to hear.

The door opened quite quickly, and Louis looked at her. His hair was all distraught and he was in his pajamas as well. The flat was messy and just looking at the kitchen you can tell there was leftover Chinese food from last night.

"Oh uh Louis, what made you want me to come over?" Drew questioned him, looking at his appearance with curiosity. She's never really seen him like this, but either way he still looks good no matter what.

She felt as if she had said the wrong thing, because Louis eyes were starting to tear, and his ran his fingers through his hair while closing his eyes shut. What the hell was going on?

"Louis are you alright? C'mon let's go sit down and we can talk about it I promise." Drew was starting to get worried, she felt that if Louis really started crying, she would break out into tears. And she doesn't fancy crying in front of people at all.

Louis was now full on crying, tears streaming down his face, while his nose was turning red and his eyes were beginning to get bloodshot.

"It's like this never ending cycle you know? You don't know what path to take, and every path has consequences you don't want to go through. Do you know what I mean Drew?" Louis had sobbed while looking her straight in the eye. Drew can see his blue eyes turn icy from all the crying. She can tell that he had been crying for quite a lot, just from the bags under his eyes.

"I understand what you mean, I really do. I don't know the type of pain you're feeling, but you have me I promise. And whatever is going on, I'll be right here next to you. Right here guiding you through everything, only if you want me to." Drew was saying with so much confidence. She was glad that Louis had called her for a friend to cry on, instead of someone else. She felt honored.

"No no no, Drew you don't understand what I'm going through, and I just, I want to tell you. I want to tell you so much, because if I tell you, I know I'll be happy." Louis spoke, his voice calming down, while he rubbed at his eyes for the tears to fully disappear. Drew was now off her mind, totally worried as to what he was trying to input. What is he even talking about?

"Louis, if it makes you happy, tell me. Just yell it to me, scream it to me, whisper it to me, I don't care I just want you to be happy. And your happiness matters more than anything else I promise you." Drew said, while rubbing his shoulder. Louis was starting to feel more comfortable, as he moved a little closer to her.

"I don't want to marry Eleanor anymore." Louis had spoke, tears now streaming down his face once again. Drew's eyebrows were raised and her eyes were open. This wasn't something she was expecting. Louis had always chose Eleanor over everything, she was like his world, and that made Drew envy quite a lot.

"What? What, why wouldn't you want to marry her? I mean you love her, don't you?" Drew was so shocked to see Louis in this state. He was the one who bought her that ring. He was the one who wanted to be committed forever, and now he just wants to turn it all around?

"There's a reason why Drew. And I've just been keeping it back and I've been pushing it away because I was with Eleanor." Louis had said, while pulling Drew towards him. She was completely confused now, as he was now holding both of her hands.

"Tell me the reason.." Drew trailed off, looking at him with a puzzled look. Louis sniffled a little bit and looked down, and then looked back up at her sad eyes.

"I'm in love with you Drew. And I have been, for a very long time."

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! I've been extremely busy with school, so sorry for the very late update :(

Please comment and vote!! I love hearing your feedback and what you guys think about it!

ALSO please check out one of my newer stories 'Style Setback' I would love to hear your feedback on it, so please go check that out and leave a comment and vote!

I love you guys

-A x