ϟ P R O L O G U E ϟ

ϟ P R O L O G U E ϟ

The slight scrape of Drew's gray vans slid across the newly paved driveway that Louis with held at his brick imprinted flat. Her brown eyes would constantly glide over to the bushes lined side by side, or his range rover that was sat neatly parked to the side. The warmness of the pizza box held above her bony fingers, she walked slowly to his front door.

The one she's been too a little bit too much. Her cheeks were started to preferably grow their rosy tint, as she thought of what he would look like this time. Maybe his hair would be swiped to the other side, with tiny piles of hair sticking up in the back. Or maybe he would even be wearing his baggy sweatpants, or those red and black flannel pants he completely adored. With her red Pizza Hut uniform sticking and clinging onto her, and her ripped jeans, her finger pressed softly against the familiar doorbell.

Loud laughter was heard from inside, as her stomach would easily sweep back and forth in nerves with a bit of excitement itched inside as well. She could see through the window, Harry's buffed curls, as he would bob his head along with his friends. Liam was sat right across from him, as his eyes were in wonderment and joy. Drew quickly etched her face back to the front door as Louis stood in a gray sweatshirt, with a beanie sweeping back his brown locks. Low on his waist was he famous pair of flannel pants, that not only he adored, but so did Drew.

"Thanks Drew, sorry I waste your Friday nights by you delivering pizza to the house every week. You should be doing better things then this babe." Louis gleefully spoke, his ancient blue eyes lighting up, as he would transfix his eyes on her creamy brown ones.

"Wish I did bud, but it's nice seeing you every Friday night. I don't have anything else better to do." Drew's smile was small and nearly fake, as she curled her fingers into her uniform shirt. Louis smiled sadly, but clearly fixed himself up with a smile.

"I'll text you later? Eleanor and the boys are inside. You can come in...." Louis trailed off, his eyes darting to the back room where the crowd was sat. Drew shyly shook her head, her face turning a bright red.

"No no, it's okay. I have to get to work anyways. Thanks for the offer anyways Lou. See you again?" Drew shakily replied, her eyebrow raising up for his answer. Louis nodded his head, a smile imprinted on his thin lips. He made a clear wave, closing the door after her.

Drew's vans tapped lightly as she walked away. She bit her lip venomously trying to hold back the tears that would slowly well up at her water line.

Just hearing Eleanor was just enough for her to want to cry.

But she knew that it was just a waste of her time.

pizza hut fOR LIFE OKAY.

Okay well if you liked it, just comment vote and fan and shit because tHAT WOULD ME MAKE ME SUCH A HAPPY PERSON OKAY ILYSM ALRIGHT.

Well leave feedback beCAUSE I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ALRIGHT

ILY ALL MUAHHH

-L x