ϟ five ϟ

ϟ five ϟ

 Louis's eyes were wide as he was in a trance, staring at Eleanor. Eleanor was smiling as she looked over to Louis and found Drew with an unpleasant look on her face. Her eyes traveled back to Louis, as he quickly engulfed her in a hug.

"Eleanor, wow, you're uh actually here, right in front of me..."Louis trailed off with a big smile. Eleanor's cheeks started to tint  a crimson red color, as she smiled along.

"I know Lou, I just really have to talk to you." Eleanor's eyes started to turn dull, as her hand grasped at Louis's arm bringing him a bit closer to her body. Drew was in the corner, as she could feel her heart weigh against her chest, as she repeatidly swallowed the lump in her throat that kept growing.

Louis looked behind him, to meet eyes with Drew. She was trembling, as her fingers were curled into fists. Her eyes were dark, as Zayn was met by her side.

"Uh, Eleanor, I don't know if it's the right time-"

"Please, Louis. I'm dying without you, and it's just very urgent. I-I made a huge mistake, just by letting you go and blaming you for something that never actually happened." Eleanor whispered, as she pretended to be close to tears. Louis gulped, looking back and forth between the girls, as he felt his heart race in his chest. What was he supposed to do? Him and Eleanor had so much history between each other, and he couldn't just erase that from his mind.

Except Drew was different than most girls. Instead of giggling like a school girl, she would probably laugh so hard and start snorting eventually. Most girls would hide in a shoulder from watching a horror movie. But Drew? She would sit back relax and watch it with laughs and mostly be so intrigued by it. 

But then again, Louis was absolutely in love with the mere thought of Eleanor. Just everything about her was....soft and beautiful and outstandingly perfect. Without a thought, Louis entwined his fingers with Eleanor's skinny ones. He looked back one last time at Drew, and noticed she was holding back such painful tears as she sucked in her breath.

Louis felt guilt climb up on his back, as his lips parted. He wanted to go and run into Drew's arms and rub her back with comfort just for her to be okay. But sadly, it was too late for that. He's already chosen, and he really doesn't want to change it. 

"Um Drew I'll uh call you later maybe? I have something to take care of." Louis hesitated as his voice cracked at the end. Drew couldn't trust her voice as she nodded her head slowly.

She watched as Eleanor and Louis walked away towards her car, as she turned towards Zayn with tears in her eyes.

Zayn was very bitter over the fact Louis had just let Drew go as Eleanor has popped up into his life once again. Drew was special, she was a diamond, and angel, and absolute queen. She was everything every guy would want.

"That was uh, really embarrassing." Drew stuttered, crossing her arms over her chest. Her voice was raspy and dull, as without any notice, Zayn pulled her into a warm embrace.

"Louis doesn't deserve you." Zayn whispered in her ear. Drew could feel her eyes start to blur, as she pulled him closer. She let all the muffled sobs go into his shoulder, as the tears were soaking her cheeks. Drew was shaking, as her knees were weak. This wasn't anything new to her. The constant tears and sobs over the same guy. It's an endless cycle of hurt and pain, and Drew simply wasn't dating him.

But Drew always made it seem like it was worth it. Because really? Louis was worth it. She was head over heels for him, everything about him intrigued her to no end. She couldn't let go of the fact that he would never want her but yet she kept trying, hoping that one little ounce of hope would do the magic.