ϟ four ϟ

ϟ four ϟ

"Drew, I swear to god, can you please just hurry up already?" Louis complained, as he plopped down on the sofa. Zayn laughed quietly at Louis's remark towards Drew. Drew came walking down the steps putting her hair in a tight ponytail high above her head. Zayn smiled at her peacefully, as she reciprocated a smile back.

"You take an hour just to look like a cute bum huh?" Louis smiled, grabbing at Drew's hand and entwining his fingers with hers. Drew smiled wearily at him, feeling her insides throb at the slight touch of him. It's like their hands were molded art. Two sculptures fitting into one another. It was a beautiful sight to look at it, but if you looked at it long enough, you'll see oh so many flaws.

Zayn watched them walk out the door, as he followed along their trail of footsteps. He glanced over to Drew, seeing her lips lift into a beautiful smile. Her dimples were implanting into her cheeks, causing Zayn to smile a bit at how cute it looked.

He looked over to Louis, feeling as if it wasn't right. Louis and Drew just shouldn't...be a "thing" right now. They shouldn't be anything at all. It only caused Zayn to build up an aching feeling in his chest. He didn't like them together, because really, Zayn should be in Louis's place right now.

Zayn has had more feelings than anyone could ever know. He loves the way Drew would crinkle her nose out of habit, or even the way she smiles so big her cheeks create small dimples. Maybe even how she has a small birthmark spotted on the side of her rib cage. Everything about her was so enchanting in Zayn's eyes.

It killed him to see the way she looked at Louis. The way she felt about him, the way she touched him, especially the way she treated him. It was like he was so golden to her except, Zayn was really the one she should be focused on.

All this time Zayn was left to watch them be happy these past two weeks. Ever since Eleanor has been gone and shut out of Louis's life, it's like Louis went running to Drew. It all happened so quick, that Zayn even feels like Drew is going to get hurt so quick. Believe it or not, Drew was a rebound, and all the boys noticed the first day.

Louis talked all the time about how Drew was his best friend. But now, all of a sudden, she's the most beautiful girl he's laid his eyes on? The one he all of a sudden loves? She was always a best friend to Louis, nothing more. It angered Zayn to high limits of annoyance, that he could feel his fists pulsing to just take a hit at Louis. But Louis was like a brother to him, and he doesn't hurt family.

He watched as their footsteps went in sync, as his was the odd one out. It was like Drew was setting herself up for failure. Drew herself knew she was a total rebound, she was a little toy trying to keep Louis busy. 

"Why couldn't you two lovebirds just go to the park yourself, why do you have to drag me along?" Zayn complained, crossing his arms across his chest. Drew giggled shaking her head as Louis rolled his eyes.

"You were looking quite bored by yourself, you're quite lucky we offered you to go. Don't be so bitter about it Zayn." Louis laughed, as he smirked at his best friend. Zayn rolled his eyes at his remark, heaving his chest up and down as he took long breaths. Zayn was feeling helpless at this point, he couldn't do anything but stare at how happy they were.

They looked so happy, but really, everyone knew the worst was going to happen upon them. Drew was a pizza delivery girl who somehow stumbled herself into Louis's life at the wrong time. She should have came maybe before Eleanor or maybe even after. But instead, Drew came right smack in the middle.

As the two walked aimlessly together throughout the park, Zayn decided to go onto his on own quest around the park. His caramel brown eyes looked up at the sky, as the clouds were slowly moving along the mist of the air. He looked back down and at his shoes, as he started to walk, watching as the ground below him kept changing.

"Zayn?"

A small quiet yet fragile voice interrupted, as Zayn looked up wistfully. His eyes settled upon Eleanor. Her wavy brown hair framed against her face, as her warm brown eyes looked joyful yet so full of pain.

"Oh Eleanor, what a great sight to see you! How are you?" Zayn stuttered, feeling his stomach start to feel queasy. She shouldn't be here, especially if Louis and Drew are at the park as well. The second Louis would see her, he would let Drew fall just so he could go catch Eleanor. They all knew deep down inside Louis was absolutely positively in love with Eleanor Calder.

"Honestly Zayn, I guess I haven't been feeling myself lately. Would it be wrong of me to say I miss Lou? I don't know why I let go of him, it all happened so quick. Erm, do you know where I could find him?" Eleanor questioned, looking back at Zayn. Zayn bit at his bottom lip, feeling his insides tighten. He didn't know what to answer with, he didn't want to ruin everything for Drew, but he did want Eleanor and Louis to get back together.

"Uh Eleanor I don't really think it's the time for you to be looking for Louis..." Zayn trailed off playing with his thumbs. Eleanor looked at him oddly, turning her head slighty. She licked her lips before speaking.

"Zayn, I don't think you quite understand. I really need to talk to Louis. It's really empty and lonely without him, and just the thought of him not being around hurts a lot. I still love him. Just please tell me where I can see him or meet him please." Eleanor begged, staring at Zayn. Zayn started to feel quite bad for Eleanor, as Louis and Eleanor were oh so very in love with one another.

They were the couple everyone wanted to have. It's like you could stare at them once they're together, and see the love floating around them. It was almost like a dream, thinking that it was too good to be reality.

"Eleanor, I don't think you quite understand. Louis has um, kind of moved on to someone new." Zayn answered feeling quite bad after mentioning that.

"B-But it's only been two weeks; he couldn't have moved on so quick..." Eleanor trailed off, as her eyes started to turn dull.

"Eleanor?" A voice interrupted as Zayn and Eleanor looked behind them.

Eleanor started to perk up with a grin as she became in contact with icy blue eyes.

well i hope you liked it guys!

sorry it took a while, ive been so busy because im actually moving into my new house in north carolina, and we're actually still packing and we'll be moving in about a week or two.

pleassseee comment, vote, and share! it will make me the happiest girl to hear your feedback on this story, i might be writing my own story soon and might be sending it to a publisher and hearing your feedback and what you like is what i want to hear!

love you all,

~A