ϟ fourteen ϟ

ϟ fourteen ϟ

From going through such a euphoric moment, your body starts to analyze what had happened. It's a moment of silence for your heart and brain. Your eyes start to stare, and your body is completely still.

And that's what had happened to Drew. Rain droplets glistened in her hair, and dripped down from her forehead to the edge of her jaw, falling slightly and landing on her skinny jeans. Everything seemed so clear and beautiful to her. It's like so many questions have been answered, yet so many were still remained as unanswered.

The memory of Zayn and her splitting resurfaced into her mind, but yet she wasn't affected. Her lips parted, breathing in the fresh air of her on her porch. She had closed her eyes, remembering how sincere his eyes has looked, and how soft and tender his lips had been. Drew never wanted to let go of what she had been holding on. This is something she wanted to remember for forever.

Drew had slowly stood up, feeling the rain soak throughout her clothes, as the droplets fell off the tips of her wet hair. She slipped off her vans, closing the door behind her.

"Drew? Wow it's been a while." Her mother had swiftly walked near her, hearing her footsteps. Drew had looked towards her, and suddenly felt the guilt start to weigh her down. What had she done? She had destroyed a relationship with her own parents because of her own life. She had spent more time at Zayn's house than her own.

She couldn't handle the sight of seeing her own mom, while collapsing into her arms, and crying into her shoulder with so much pain and guilt glued into the depths of her heart.

"I'm so so sorry mom. I just-I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did it, or how it had happened, and I know is, is that I'm so sorry." Drew was now sobbing into her mother's shoulder, feeling herself beginning to be weak. Her mother traced her hair with her fingertips, holding her own daughter while she cried.

"It's okay darling I promise. I'm here, I always will be." Her mom had whispered into her ear, as Drew lifted up her head, while wiping her puffy red eyes.

"I don't understand why it took me so long to realize that I was drifting away from my own family." Drew had sniffled, trying to warm herself up. She could feel the guilt eating away at her feelings, as she slowly started to bring herself up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Her purple walls had fairy lights all around, that haven't been turned on in a while. She could feel herself start to calm down, as she sat on the edge of her bed, her brain rumbling with new thoughts and many questions.

Drew just wished that she could go back and kiss Louis at least one more time, just to feel the electrifying moment all over again. Her fingertips touched the surface of her lips, as she realized that it was the most strongest thing she has felt in a while.

She had pulled out her phone, and clicked on instagram, pictures illuminating her phone. She had quickly typed in 'Louis Tomlinson' in the search bar, his profile popping up. Drew had clicked on it, reading his bio and surfing throughout his pictures, regretting seeing the pictures of him and Eleanor. She gulped, scrolling some more, finding pictures that he took that inspired him, and of course the silly morning selfies.

Drew's heart was racing just imagining being in his presence and his arms. That kiss had changed everything between them. There was a connection she wasn't able to ignore. She had spent all her time ignoring the fact that she did truly have feelings for him. Drew was starting to think, that yes, Zayn was a distraction for her. It was a way to try to let go of Louis.

Her mind had started to drift off from her and onto Louis. Why did he exactly kiss her? He's obviously engaged why would he kiss someone that wasn't his fiance? Drew was starting to doubt herself all over again, maybe thinking that it didn't mean anything. She didn't want to think that, but to a man who's getting engaged, was starting to change everything.

Drew walked around her room, noticing the small crafts she made for her room, and the pictures hanging on the wall. A lot of those pictures had memories from high school, and a lot of them had memories of when they were all friends. She's still unsure if they all truly still care and are willing to be her friend once again.

She felt that she had lost so many people in her life, but she is now fixing it. She rested and elevated her head on pillows, as she was starting to get a headache from all the powerful thoughts she had been consuming. Her phone had vibrated, shaking her dresser, as she got up to find the screen illuminating the atmosphere.

we need to talk. meet me at the coffee shop downtown.

-Jasmine

Drew wasn't expecting a text from Jasmine herself at all. She had thought that she wanted nothing to do with her from what she got told. She had felt so alone because Jasmine had stopped caring. From what Jasmine had told her, she felt like there was no reason to build a relationship with her once again.

But the more Drew thought about it, she started to realize that maybe Jasmine wanted to talk to her about what's been going on, and they can resolve all the conflicts that had occur, and they can start a new friendship. But with Jasmine, she holds the biggest grudges and is quite stubborn herself.

Drew had grabbed her coat and slipped on a dry pair of vans, grabbing her purse and keys ready to go meet her.

________________________________________

A/N: SO THIS WAS KIND OF LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE I PROMISE!!!

IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE I WILL LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH HEHEHEE

I LOVE HEARING FEEDBACK HEHEHEH SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!

oh and also PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "Style Setback" it's a harry styles au fanfic ive been working so hard on it, and i have lots of good things planned for it! so please go check it out, it would mean the world to me! I want to have enough readers to be able to post more chapters

thank you guys so much, i love you cx

-A