The Land Where Anything is Possible

I looked into her eyes, smiling, though I felt immensely weak. The weight of my shoulders draping my arms like an ten ton python, working its way to my neck. Not yet choking me, but scaring me to death with the threat of lifelessness.
She watched me. She was angry. I greeted her anger, happily. I loved seeing her enraged because of me. She deserved it. How many times had she hurt others? I used to think, it was ironic she chose me to be the vessel, but it wasn't irony. The anger, the hate, the feelings of jealousy that would consume me, or was her. She had been a part of me before she was even inside me. 
  This revelation sparked another inside me. She needed me alive to leave here, since she entered through the same mind link we all came by when taking the spell, mine. Though, I didn't need her. I remembered hearing a story about a ruler who was once banished to a world made entirely for him. His own prison. His tribe channeled great energy to perform the spell, but I had no tribe. I swallowed wondering, would my plan work?
      I decided in that moment, it would. This was the fate the Moon Goddess set. Those years I spent, harnessing my power, never using it- I was a strong witch. I felt it in my bones. I always new I was different but I never understood how. I was angry, so angry but that anger had now turned to hope. Hope that I would finally understand myself and stop being so angry at those who knew what it was to know themselves and love it.

     "You're gonna regret that!" She yelled stepping toward me.

I stepped toward her and met her halfway, "I won't." I spat as I stood in her face.

"Cocky for a witch who's never fought."

"Restiro," I whispered and watched as her eyes closed and her body fell limp to the ground. She would be asleep for a few hours. I scoffed at her and laughed.

"Arrogant bitch," I left from the room we were in and was suddenly back in the forest. I wished Cynthia were with me. She would know what to do, I just wish we weren't in Lucina's world. All alone with just ourselves and these different portals she hid within them.

   I walked back to the Forest, content on finding the place where Lucina's biggest fear was. I saw a high hill approaching and deciding to climb it so I could have a better view.

    The entire walk up the hill, I felt faint. I wished for food, or water even and I was extremely tired for someone that was literally sleeping. I thought of Blake, I missed him. His face. I sighed, wishing I had experienced more with him, at least memories could keep me company. I decided to focus on his face, those eyes, the way they could stare into my soul and really make me feel seen, inside out.

    I got to the top of the hill quick and looked around. The scenery was beautiful. I loved greenery so I had to give Lucina her props. This was a beautiful escape for such a dark and twisted woman. I expected hell fire and explosives. Not...enchanted forests and flowers. I looked around. Flower. There was only one flower here, I looked down and picked up the closest one to me. I smiled knowing it, it was Rave's flower.

I bit my lip feeling shame wash over me again. I had missed Rave. I hated to let myself admit it but she was always the big sister in our family. She was a part of the family. She would occasionally come visit for big holidays and whenever she came to do stuff with Kare as kid she always included me...she actually never tried to make me feel left out. I just felt that way. 

I covered my mouth afraid someone might here my cry. Then thought, "who?" to myself in irony. I cried for her, because I never had. I was so angry, this woman who did all these terrible things was a part of me. I felt defeated. I was up here but I saw nothing. Nothing in sight to truly help me get rid of her. I didn't want her leaching on to anything else, I wanted to force this bitch to eternal peace.