Reunited

I locked eyes with Rave and smiled as I immediately ran to her and took her in my arms for a hug. 

"Oh my god. It worked!" I said with tears in my eyes. "It worked." 

"What worked? What are you doing?" she yelled over the storm. 

"I'm taking you back!" I said smiling. I laughed. "I'm bringing you back home." 

Realization took over her face and soon she was laughing with me, returning my hug. I smiled looking up at her, then the storm. 

"So do we wait for the dream world to go up in flames?" she asked. I looked around at the destruction amongst us remembering that if we die here, we stay here forever. I shook my head and grabbed her hand making us face each other. 

"Repeat after me..."

~~

BLAKE 

I sat next to her bedside. We were all here. Everyone down to Jesse. I ignored the urge to roll my eyes but he was really starting to bug me. I was being patient as is, but it was almost as if he cared about Cali's wellbeing a little too much. 

Her dad was here as well. It had been a minute since I had saw her parents since they got upset with Kare for every thing that had happened because of Lucina. I still didn't agree with them, but I would always have love for their parents. 

She jumped violently in her sleep and I looked over her in worry. She had been doing that more and more in the last hour. 

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong?" I asked again. I looked at Cynthia and Amia, a new member to the coven. She was clairvoyant but for some reason she was unable to read Cali's mind. 

"Still nothing," she said with a small smile as she turned back to the spell book she was flipping through. 

"She's fine." Jesse spoke. "She's a fighter." he said looking at her with a smile. 

I growled, not hiding it for once. The room went quiet in an awkward silence. I didn't care. 

I looked down at my mate. Her beautiful still face, she seemed so innocent here. So...sweet. I smiled at her. 

"Come on Cali...come back to me." I whispered into her forehead as I grabbed her small hand. "You promised me." 

 I sat there with her for a while until I felt like I was being more helpless sitting on my ass then by walking around and finding out more answers. I was in the library when my phone rang. 

I looked at the caller ID to see it was my mom. I answered quickly,

 "Hey," I answered wincing at the premeditated lecture I was doomed to receive.

Hey? Hey! I've been calling you nonstop with no answer and all you can say is hey?

I'm sorry Mama...so much has been going on

I know! Unlike you, Kara always answers for me. How are you?

I'm fine...Just...anxious...scared I guess

Everything will work out my son. She was quiet on the phone. I knew there was more to the story then she was saying now. 

What's wrong Mama?

Your dad called.

I swallowed. I had not talked to my dad in years. We didn't have the best relationship.