two ~ shock

It has been 3 months since everyone turned on Marinette and 3 months since Marinette lost her best friend. Ever since Lila started spreading more and more lies about Marinette she's hated going to school. Everyday when she walked into school Alya, Lila and Adrien were always making mean comments. Marinette was so hurt that her best friend believed Lila Rossi over her. She's gotten used to the comments by now but that doesn't mean they don't hurt.

Marinette just had a sleepover with Chloe and they were getting ready for school when Nino came to her house "Hey girls, you both looking fantastic as always!" Nino said while eating some macaroons he had taken from the bakery "Thank you Nino you don't look to bad yourself today!" Chloe replied. Marinette was packing stuff into her bag while Chloe and Nino were chatting "Are you guys ready to go now?" Marinette said while closing her bag "Yes Mari let's go!" Chloe said while grabbing her best friends arm and running down the stairs. The trio walked to school and they were greeted by Alya and Lila "Well isn't it the brat squad" Alya said "Who are you calling brat? Atleast we don't hang out with bullying liars!!" Nino snapped back at Alya which left her shocked.

The trio just walked to class as usual as if nothing ever happened. They sat down when Ms Bustier stood up "Hello class! Today I have a very exciting announcement to make! The Queen and King of China have invited us to their daughter, the princesses coronation next week!" Ms Bustier said. Marinette started talking in Chinese "Nino please don't tell me that just happened" Marinette said nervously "Uh sorry princess but it did..." Nino said. Adrien overheard their conversation "Why are they so nervous?" Adrien thought "And why is Nino calling Marinette princess?"

At lunch Marinette, Chloe and Nino spoke in Spanish so nobody understood them and since they were fluent anyways. "What are we going to do!!" Marinette said with her head in her hands "Mari calm down! Maybe we could ask your Auntie and Uncle after school, they must know something." Chloe said. The trio talked for a while longer until something caught their attention, they heard Lila bragging from the other table "Yeah so like me and the princesses are like best friends! I'm actually gonna be staying at the palace on our trip since she wants me there with her!" Lila said to their classmates. Marinette, Chloe and Nino heard this and they started to laugh uncontrollably "What's so funny brat squad?!?" Alya asked "Just you all wait and see!" Nino said.

After school Marinette, Nino and Chloe went to Marinette's house to talk to Tom and Sabine about what happened that day. They walked back to the house but when they went upstairs to the living room they saw a tall blue haired girl standing there. She turned around and smiled. "Oh my god Madelyn is that you?" Marinette said with tears running down her face "Yes maribear it's me" Madelyn replied. Madelyn was Marinettes younger sister. "Hey Cami hey Nino! I've missed having you running around the palace" Madelyn said "Hey Madelyn I've missed you too" Chloe said while hugging Madelyn "So why are you here in Paris and what's going on with the coronation?" Marinette said "Well the assassins that put out the threat have been arrested and it's safe for your return. I'm going to be staying here in Paris and attending your school for a few days until you and your class go to China!" Madelyn said "Oh well um about that. There's a liar in our class, her name is Lila Rossi. She has turned everyone in the class against us and now she's pretending that she is the princess aka my best friend!!" Marinette said "Well that doesn't sound too good, but if we bring her along and build up evidence to use against her we can expose her!" Madelyn said. After talking for a while Chloe and Nino went home.

Marinette and Madelyn talked for a few hours on how everything was at the palace and how their Mother and Father were. They also talked about what they were going to do about the coronation and how they were gonna expose Lila. After talking for a while the girls decided to get ready for bed and go to sleep.

hey everyone!
i hope you all enjoy this chapter!
sorry it's kinda short but i promise the next one will be much longer :)
anyways make sure to vote and share this story!!
bug out ;)
~
cece