five ~ the hotel incident

After an hour on the plane they had finally arrived in China. They were at Bejing Airport and they were finally home.

Marinette took a step off the plane and she breathed in the fresh air "Its good to be home" She thought. She walked down the stairs off the plane and she was greeted by Chuang Ling who was standing at her limo. "Hello Princess Marinetta how was your flight?" He asked "It was good, it feels good to be home!" she replied.

Coco and Chloe had taken a different limo since they were going to get supplies for their classmates trap. Madelyn and Nino also took a different limo together since they were going to drop off their luggage at the mansion before meeting up with Marinette at the hotel.

Once Marinette finally arrived at the hotel it was 1pm. She checked in at the hotel. She informed the manager about Lila and her lies and he informed all of the staff. She took her key and went up to her room. It was the penthouse suite and she didn't know even if her classmates would even be able to break in.

10 minutes after she checked in Coco and Chloe arrived with the spy cam and the glitter bags. They went up to Marinette's room and helped her set everything up. They hid the spy camera behind the curtain but they made sure the lense wasn't covered so it could record everything. They placed the empty glitter filled Prada, Gucci and Chanel bags on the bed. Once the girls were finished they went downstairs to the lobby and waited for their classmates.

Their class arrived at 3pm. Alya and Lila saw Marinette, Chloe and Coco in the lobby "Ugh well if it isn't the trash squad, I still can't believe the princess picked you all for her jet! She must have gotten mixed up with you and Lila!" Alya said, the whole class started to laugh "Well if she got mixed up then why did she give us the keys to the Royal Suite" Marinette said with a smile, Chloe started to laugh at Lila and Alya's reaction. The manager walked over to the class "Hello everyone my name is George and I am the manager of this hotel. I have gotten your room list from the Princess so Alya, Lila and Adrien your in Room 301, Juleka, Rose and Alix your in the Model Suite, Ivan, Kim and Max your in Room 305, Mylene, Sabrina and Nathaniel your in room 307, Coco and Chloe your getting the Princess Suite which was requested specially by the Princess, Nino your going to be staying in our Elite Suite and Marinette and Madelyn your getting the Royal Suite. If you have any questions feel free to ask!" George said "Excuse me but I'm best friends with the Princess and she told me that I'm meant to have the Royal Suite not these brats!!" Lila said "Excuse me Miss Rossi but the Princess specifically notified me about you. She told me that there was going to be someone who lies about being her friend and to not believe anything she says so please don't try manipulate me into giving you that room" George said which left everyone stunned, their jaws all dropped.

After everyone went to their rooms everyone got ready for their plan. They had seen Marinette and Madelyn leaving their room but little did they know it was an illusion. Marinette and Chloe were actually hiding in the wardrobe but they could see everything . They heard someones voice "I saw them leave so lets go and steal their stuff!" the voice said, it was Lila. They saw the door open and their classmates run in. Marinette took out her phone to record it. They saw everyone gather around the bag and Lila went to open it.

BANG!

They saw all of their classmates covered in glitter "Gotcha?? UGH THEY FIGURED OUT OUR PLAN!" Alya screamed. Marinette and Chloe hopped out of the wardrobe "Damn right we did and we have proof that you broke into our room!" Chloe said pointing at Marinette's phone, Adrine tried to grab it "I wouldn't do that if I were you, especially considering we have 3 other cameras in this room. Don't say I didn't warn you all not to push me." Marinette said "Now get out of my room"

Her classmates quickly ran out of their room. Marinette and Chloe started to laugh, they couldn't believe their reactions. They were messing with the Royal Family! They decided to go to the mansion where Coco, Madelyn and Nino were so they went downstairs and got into their limo and drove to their mansion.

Once they arrived at the mansion they were greeted by Coco and Madelyn. They went inside and showed them the video of what happened. "Them idiots just got exposed!" Madelyn said "Of course they did! It was coming their way since they are ridiculous utterly ridiculous!" Coco said "HEY THATS MY LINE!!" Chloe said while chasing Coco around the kitchen.

They watched a movie before they all went to bed since they had to get up early to be back at the hotel before anyone saw them. They all had their own rooms. Marinette's was red, Chloe's was yellow, Madelyn's was purple, Coco's was blue and Nino's was green.

Meanwhile at the hotel Lila, Adrien and Alya were trying to plot their next attack. They couldn't figure out how they found out about their plan. They decided that they would make up a lie about them when they went to visit the school tomorrow. They all went to sleep since they had to make up a plan for tomorrow and they didn't want to be tired.

hey y'all
i'm so sorry for the kinda boring chapter i was really busy with school today but i promise the next one will be better!
i'm kinda having a taylor swift music marathon ;)
i hope you all have a good day/night!
anyways enjoy this chapter <3
bug out ;)
~
cece