ten ~ last day as a princess

A few days passed and it was Friday, the day before the coronation. Marinette was awoken to a knock on her door. She slouched up out of her bed "Come in!" she yawned "Hello your majesty, as your aware of it's the coronation tomorrow so we have a lot of preparing to do! First of all you need to go downstairs and have breakfast with your family and then we will get started on what you need to do today!" her maid said "Thank you Miss. I will get ready now so tell my parents I shall be downstairs in a few minutes." Marinette replied. Her maid left her room and she hopped out of bed and went over to her wardrobe. She put on a rose gold lace, knee high dress and a pair of pink glittery heels to match. She styled her hair half up, half down and she wore her pink tiara. "Finally ready for today!" she said to herself. She went downstairs to the dining hall. "Good morning Mother, Good morning Father." she said as she took a seat at the table "Good morning Marinetta. As it's your coronation tomorrow we have many things to do today. First off you and your sisters and cousins will be going to the spa, then you will arrive back at the palace for a dress fitting, then you will have a ballroom dancing lesson and then you will have practice saying your oath and then finally we will be having a meal with your class but you and Chloe shall wear masks to hide your face." her Father said. Marinette ate her breakfast before going to her room to get her purse. She walked over to her bed where her purse was sitting on and grabbed it before running downstairs. She said goodbye to her parents before hopping into her limo. Madelyn and Coco had returned from their trip and they were waiting in the limo. Chloe and Arabella were also waiting in the limo along with Maisie. Marinette was the last to get into the limo.

The whole ride to spa the girls blared music and sang in the limo. They did a singing competition and Chloe won because of her drama queen like finale. They all had so much fun "How does it feel knowing this is your kast day being a princess?" Ellie asked "Well I can't believe it! Tomorrow I am going to be the Queen of China!! It's kinda sad this is my last day being a princess but atleast I'm spending it with the best company!!" Marinette replied. It finally hit her, this is her last day being a princess!

The girls finally arrived at the spa. They walked in and they were greeted by a short woman "Hello my name is Emily and I am the owner of the spa! I'm pleased to have you all here today!" she said. She led the girls into a sauna room, there was a pool, a hot tub and some sun loungers. The girls went into a changing room and put on a robe before going into the pool area and sun lounging for a while. After 40 minutes of just relaxing the girls got a facial and a massage then they all got a mani-pedi to match their dress for the coronation.

Once they were back at the palace it was time for a dress fitting. It was like a mix of say yes to the dress and keeping up with the Kardashians! In the end each girl picked their dream dress.
marinette's dress:

chloe's dress: