four ~ airport

After a few days, it was finally the day before the trip and the whole class were so excited about the trip and meeting the princess.

Marinette and Madelyn had spent the whole day packing and planning for the coronation. Since the assassins who placed the threat on them was gone it meant that Nino, Chloe and Marinette would not be returning to Paris after the coronation so they needed to make sure they had everything they needed.

The next day Marinette and Madelyn woke up at 5am since they needed lot's of time to get ready. They went downstairs and got something to eat for breakfast before going back upstairs to get ready. Marinette wore a pink, white and black plaid dress and a pair of white heels while Madelyn wore a blue dress and a white fur coat with a pair of blue heels. They both curled their hair and kept it down. After both the girls were ready they took all their stuff and went downstairs to the living room where Sabine and Tom were standing "Goodbye girls, Marinetta it has been a pleasure to have you live with us these past few years. We wish you the best of luck with your coronation." Sabine said before giving the girls a hug "I'm gonna miss you Auntie Sab and Uncle Tom, I hope you can both visit soon!" Marinette said before getting her stuff and leaving the bakery. She saw that there was a pink limo right outside of the bakery. She gave her Auntie and Uncle a wave before her and Madelyn took their stuff and got into the limo.

"Hello your majesty. It's a pleasure to see you again!" the person driving the car said, it was Chuan Ling her butler from China "Chuan! I've missed you dearly!" Marinette said "Chuang could you please turn on the music and turn the music all the way up please!" Madelyn said. Chuang turned on the karaoke station and Take a hint came on.

Marinette and Madelyn were having so much fun singing and having fun on the ride to the airport. They were singing and taking selfies the whole ride.

Meanwhile at the airport the whole class was there excpet for Marinette and Madelyn. "Ugh where is Mari-brat and her little sidekick" Lila said rolling her eyes "Yeah she's making the whole class wait! I can't wait until the princess kicks her out of China like you planned Lila!" Alya said. Suddenly a huge limo pulled up outside the airport and everyones attention was drawn to it.
"Wow I wonder who owns that"
"I can hear 2 girls singing from inside it!"
"Whoever owns that must be rich!"
"I wonder who is inside?!"

The limo doors opened and out came... Madelyn and Marinette! The whole class were so confused and shocked. A butler went and grabbed 12 suitcases from the trunk of the car before bowing at Marinette and Madelyn. The girls both took their suitcases and walked over to where the class were. "Well if it isn't Mari-trash and the fake princess" Alya said looking them up and down "Last time I checked your the one who is being manipulated and bullying people so don't try me" Madelyn said before grabbing Marinettes arm and walked over to Chloe, Coco and Nino. Lila, Adrien and Alya were stunned at what just happened. They had bullied Marinette daily for months but suddenly she just doesn't care anymore?

The class checked in their tickets and they went to the airport gate where their plane was. "Hello everyone my name is Eric Li and I will be coming along with you allon this flight. You will all be traveling on this plane here but the princess has requested that Marinette, Coco, Madelyn, Chloe and Nino travel using her private jet so if you all could follow me to your private jet!" Eric said "WHAT! MARI-TRASH AND HER BRAT SQUAD ARE FLYING IN THE PRIVATE JET!! THEY STOLE MY TICKETS! ITS MEANT TO BE ME, ALYA AND MY ADRIBOO IN THE PRIAVTE JET!!" Lila screamed while fake tears ran down her face "Marinette give Lila back her tickets this instant!" Ms Bustier said "Excuse me Ms but it says here that the Royal Family requested these students to fly using the private jet, therefore they didn't steal any tickets and this young lady here is lying." Eric said. Marinette, Chloe, Madelyn, Coco and Nino all followed Eric down a hallway and to their private jet. The group of teens boarded the plane and they saw Chuang Ling.

Meanwhile back at the economy gate trouble was rising, Lila, Alya, Adrien and a few of their classmates were planning their revenge on Marinette and her friends. They planned on breaking into Marinette and Madelyns room when they got to the hotel and stealing their stuff, but little did they know Marinette and her friends would secretly be staying at their mansion which was a few minutes away from the hotel so they could go and leave to the hotel discreetly without anyone noticing.

Eric had heard their conversation since they were planning and talking about it while he was boarding them onto the plane. He informed Marinette who told Nino, Chloe, Coco and Madelyn. They came up with a plan that they were going to go to the hotel and set up an audio recording spy camera in the room and they were going to put down fake designer bags that had 'gotcha!' written inside them on the bed. They presumed that their classmates would break into their room to try steal their clothes and when they opened the bags they would get a ton of glitter shot out of the bag at them. Chloe and Marinette had played the prank on some of their old classmates a few years ago so they still knew how to set up the trap.

After an hour on the plane they had finally arrived in China. They were at Bejing Airport and they were finally home.

hey everyone!
i hope your all enjoying my book!
its been very fun to write so far ;)
i'm gonna try start chapter 5 but it won't be posted until tomorrow <3
i hope you all have a good day/night :)
i appreciate every single one of you who are reading my books it means so so much to me :)
anyways enjoy this chapter!
bug out ;)
~
cece