eleven ~ the dinner

Marinette waited patiently at the top of the staircase. She could feel her stomach doing backflips, she was so nervous.

Suddenly she heard "The Princess of China!" it was time to go. She gracefully walked down the stairs where she saw her classmates and Ms Bustier standing. She put on her most 'Royal Voice' and said "Hello everyone I am looking forward to tonight's dinner party!"

Everyone was led into the dining hall. There was a long table that covered the whole room and there were many seats. Everyone sat down in their assigned seat "Well I am looking forward to known more about you all so why don't we go around the table and everyone says their name ans something they like!" Marinette said, everyone agreed. First up was Marinette,

"Hello my name is Marinetta and I love fashion and spending time with my friends and fellow Lady Royals!"
"Hi! I'm Lady Camilla and I love shopping!"
"Hello I'm Lord Ninio and I like football!"
"Hello I'm Kim and I like dares, bets and sports!"
"Hi! I'm Alix and I love rollerblading!"
"Hello I'm Max and I love robotics and gaming!"
"Hi I'm Nathaniel and I like drawing!"
"Hi I'm Ivan and I like rock music!"
"Hi!! I'm Rose and I love unicorns!!"
"Hello I'm Juleka and I like music!"
"Hi I'm Mylene and I love animals!"
"Hi I'm Sabrina and I love helping my bffs!"
"Hi I'm Alya and I like journalism and my blogs!"
"Hello I'm Adrien and I like spending time with my friends and fencing!"

After everyone went around the table and introduced themselves Marinette asked if anyone had any questions and instantly hands went up. First was Alya "Hello Princess but may I ask why you aren't showing your face and why have you been living under a secret identity?" Marinette knew this question was coming and she was going to have to answer it sooner or later "Well you see a few years ago there was a threat placed on me, Lady Camilla and Lord Ninio because someone wanted to take the throne away from us so therefore we fled to a different country under new identities." she replied. Next question she answered was Alix's "Excuse Princess but what are you looking forward to the most about ruling China?" Alix said "Well I am looking forward to serving my people, I will make sure and be honest and loyal to the citizens. I will try and serve as best as I can as Queen." she replied, she was being honest but she was also looking forward for the truth being exposed tomorrow.

She answered a few more questions from people, they were mostly about her childhood and what her likes and dislikes were. The food was served and everyone ate, the food was really delicious and everyone enjoyed it.

Afterwards Marinette and the class took a walk around the palace and she told them about the history of the castle. Then she got to the part about the powers of Queens, she explained that Princesses and Lady Royals are each given an element and they get powers for that element for example Lady Camilla got the Sun element and therefore she can make little light orbs. Marinette explained that there was a rare occurrence and she was given all of the elements and she was therefore the most powerful on the planet. She showed the class her powers by doing her favorite trick, she made made herself fly "Woah your flying!" Kim said "Yes, this is one of the many ticks and spells I can do!" she replied. She then continued to show them around the castle.

Soon it was time for the class to leave, they all said goodbye to the Princess and wished her luck for tomorrow. As soon as everyone was gone she pulled off her mask "God that mask was annoying to wear!" Marinette said "Ugh I know! It was ridiculous utterly ridiculous!" Chloe replied which made Nino and Marinette laugh. The 3 of them all went to their rooms and got ready for bed since tomorrow was going to be the most important night of their life. It was the coronation.

Meanwhile at the hotel the class was having a sleepover in Adrien and Alya's room, Lila got sent back to Paris after the incident at the palace. Everyone couldn't stop talking about the princess "She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who!" Alya said in frustration "Yeah she acted as if she knew us!" Sabrina replied "Did anyone else find it kinda weird Chloe, Nino and Marinette weren't at the dinner?" Adrien said, now that they knew the truth about Lila's lying they all felt so guilty for believing her but they still didn't understand where she was the other night "Yeah thats kinda weird.." Rose replied "I feel so bad for not believing her now, Lila was lying and we didn't even know!" Alya said. The whole class felt so bad, they bullied, beat up, picked on, cyber bullied and did so much more to Marinette and she was innocent all along. She was innocent....

hey everyone :)
sorry for the late update lol!
anyways i hope you all enjoy this chapter <3
i don't have school tomorrow so there might be 2 new chapters posted tomorrow!!
anyways i hope you all have a good night/day :)
the episode monster fu is being posted today in portuguese ahhh!
btw thank u all so much for 400+ reads!
bug out ;)
~
cece