one ~ flashbacks

*three years prior in china*
"Arielle there has been a threat been placed on Marinetta, Camilla and Ninio. It's not safe for them here which is why we have decided we are going to send them to Paris under new identities and they will stay with relatives until it is safe for their return and Marinetta's coronation in a few years." King Archie said to his wife, he was heartbroken he had to send his daughter away but he knew it was temporary and it was for the best. "I understand, when will she be leaving the palace?" Queen Arielle replied, she didn't want her little princess to leave but she knew that it would keep her safe and that was all she wanted, Marinetta to be safe. After talking about the arrangements for a while King Archie went to call his brother Tom Dupain who Marinetta would be staying with.

In the meantime Queen Arielle was having a meeting with her sisters, Lady Claudia who was Camilla's mother and Lady Naomi who was Ninio's mother. The 3 sisters were talking about the arrangements to do with who their children were staying with, what school they would attend etc.

Marinetta's father had explained everything to her. She didn't want to leave China, it was her home but she knew it wasn't safe for her or her cousins here so it was for the best. She was told that she was going to be going by the name 'Marinette Dupain-Cheng' It wasn't too different from her real name so she didn't mind.

After 2 long hours and a hard goodbye it was time for the Royals to leave China. They had taken the Royale Jet to Paris where they were greeted by their new 'families'

The Royals has a power which gave them a secret way of contacting each other since they were Chinese Royalty. They contacted eachother :

M : "Hey guys how are you all settling in?"
N : "It's alright here so far. My new family told me that we are going to be starting in Françoise Dupont High School tomorrow so we better get some rest."
C : "All good here too. Turns out my new Dad is the Mayor of Paris!"
M : "Wow Cami that's really cool! Anyways so we might need to act like we don't know eachother since we can't blow our cover."
C : "Yeah your right, how about we act as if we don't really like eachother at first but then as time goes on and we make more friends we can stop pretending!"
N : "Good idea Cami! Anyways I'm gonna get some sleep now so see ya tomorrow girls!
M : "Me too, goodnight guys <3"

Marinette woke up at 5am since she had lots to do before she went to school. First of all she had a shower and washed her hair, then she got dressed into a pink two piece set, then she dryed her hair and curled it before doing her makeup and then finally going downstairs to have breakfast. "Good morning Mari! How was your first night in Paris?" Sabine asked "It was great thanks Auntie Sab" Marinette replied before grabbing a croissant "I better be going to school since I don't want to be late! Goodbye Uncle Tom Bye Auntie Sab!" Marinette said before running out the door and to school.

Marinette walked to school, it was across the street from where she was living. When she got to the door she was greeted by a tall auburn haired woman "Hello Marinette my name is Ms Bustier and I will be your teacher this year." She said, Marinette thought she seemed nice "Ok Ms Bustier where is my classroom?" Marinette asked "Follow me and I'll show you" Ms Bustier replied. She led Marinette up the stairs and into a classroom, she could see Nino and Chloe hadn't got there yet. "Good morning class today we have a new student with us, say hello to Marinette!" Ms Bustier said "Hi everyone I'm Marinette it's nice to meet you all!" Marinette said while waving at the class. "Marinette go take a seat beside Alya, Alya please raise your hand" Ms Bustier said pointing at a girl who had brown/orange ombre hair. Marinette walked over to the desk and took a seat "Hey girl I'm Alya nice to meet you!" Alya said "Hi I'm Marinette I just moved here!" Marinette replied. Alya and Marinette talked for a few minutes until there was a knock on the classroom door. When it opened Marinette saw Nino and Chloe standing in the doorway "Oh hello there you two must be the next students here! I'm Ms Bustier!" Ms Bustier said leading them into the class "Chloe you can sit beside Sabrina and Nino you can sit beside Adrien!"

Marinette, Nino and Chloe settled in well that day, little did they know a few years later someone would turn everyone against them and everything was going to change...

hey everyone!
i hope your enjoying this chapter!
so this is basically the backstory to the plot :)
anyways i hope you all enjoy this chapter!
have a good day/night <3
bug out!
~
cece