seven ~ people have changed

"Just like old times" Marinette said. She was finally back home, she was reunited with her siblings, reunited with her boyfriend and she was with her friends. Everything was perfect.

Little did she know trouble was arising thanks to her classmates. They didn't believe what just happened with Marinette and everything that just got revealed. Lila wouldn't shut up about how she would 'never keep secrets' or 'hide things from her friends' which just caused mode trouble. Alya decided that she wanted the truth from Marinette and she didn't care what lengths she would have to go through to get it. Lila and Alya came up with a pla, during the night they were going to break into Marinette's room and kidnap her, Madelyn and Coco had gone on a trip since they didn't have anything to do so they went to their family beach house for a few days which meant Marinette would be alone in her room. Everyone had a part to play in this, Alya and Lila would kidnap her, Adrien would get the info from her and the rest of their classmates would distract Chloe and Nino.

Little did they know Marinette would not be staying at the hotel but at the mansion. The security cameras have motion sensors and they send a message to Marinette once activated.

After lunch the class spent the rest of the day touring the school. Once it was 4pm the class got onto the bus and went back to the hotel. Marinette made a groupchat with her friends.
~~~
marinette added nino, chloe, maisie, madelyn, coco, ellie, arabella, marcus, charlie to the groupchat

marinette : hey so basically i just made this groupchat so i can messags you all at once :)
coco : sounds great nettie <3
charlie : how did things go down with lie-la once i left?
chloe : she tried to lecture mari on telling the truth and mari went all 'you can't talk about the truth' on her and it was iconic!!
marinette : hahah thanks queenie, anyways i'm gonna leave the hotel to at 6pm to go to the mansion :)
nino : i'm gonna try leave the hotel asap, btw mari be careful because there's something fishy going on with LBS i can just feel somethings gonna happen...
marinette : thanks for the heads up, plus i might use my powers to teleport there since i need to practice using them for when i become queen :)

After texting her friends for another 20 minutes Marinette thought it would be best to get ready to get out of the hotel. Marinette heard people walking around in the hallway. After Nino told her about her class planning something she decided to use her powers. She said the words "phesmatos invincida" and when she opened her eyes she was standing in the living room of her mansion. She went into the security room where the live footage from the security camera in the hotel was.

Meanwhile at the hotel the class was preparing to break into Marinette's room. Ivan and Max went to distract Nino by playing some Ultimate Mecha Strike 3 with him while Sabrina tried to distract Chloe by asking her about some fashion tips. Chloe and Nino knew it was a set up but they just went along with it. Alya and Lila went up the elevator and they broke open Marinette's door. They walked into the room and expected to see Marinette but the room was empty.

"SHE'S NOT HERE! WHERE ARE YOU MARI-TRASH!!" Alya screamed. Adrien ran into the room "Where is she??" he said. Marinette was watching all of this on the security camera. She couldn't believe that Alya, her ex best friend and Adrien, someone who she considered a good friend had done this and it was all because of one person, Lila Rossi.

It hurt Marinette so much that Lila has turned her old friends into such monsters. They weren't like this before, they used to be kind and amazing friends but thanks to Lila that's all gone. Marinette wondered if this all happened due to Lila's influence or if this was just their true colors showing.

Adrien, Lila and Alya searched every nook and cranny for Marinette but she was no where to be found. They realized there was a small note on the bed. Adrien picked it up and read it aloud,

If you are reading this then you must have broken into my room to look for me. I am guessing Alya, Adrien and Lila are the ones reading this so let me make one thing clear. You three know nothing about my past and I have been putting up an act these past few years. I am giving you a warning now not to push be because in the end it never ends well. I have visual documentation that you all have broken into my room, twice in fact and if you try it again I won't hesitate to go to the police and Lila you won't be able to lie your way out of this one. Lots of love Marinette xo

Adrien, Lila and Alya stood there flustered. Lila felt anxious because she knew that Marinette was getting smarter so Lila would need to up her game, especially since she has evidence now. "We need to find where she is and delete the proof she has!" Alya said "Where could she be though" Adrien replied. Marinette activated the speaker on the camera and said "If your going to try delete the proof, don't try I just have more now." Alya, Adrien and Lila looked around the room trying to find where the voice came from. Eventually they left the room and went downstairs to Adrien, Lila and Alya's room where the whole class was. They informed the class about everything that happened and they were just as confused as Alya, Adrien and Lila were. The class decided to confront Marinette about it tomorrow so they all went back to their rooms and went to sleep.

At the mansion Chloe and Nino arrived and Marinette showed them the footage. They told Marinette about the classes awful attempt of trying to distract them. After talking for a while Marinette told her friends she was going to go bed. She went up to her room and got into bed and went to sleep. Chloe and Nino knew they were going to be questioned tomorrow by their dumb classmates so they searched the security room for a recording device. Eventually they found them and put them into their backpacks, they were going to use them the next day. Chloe and Nino went to their bedrooms an hour after Marinette and went asleep.

hey everyone!
i hope your all having a good day or night :)
i'm sorry this chapter is kinda boring i had lots of homework today :/
i might post a short chapter later and then do a very long one tomorrow but idk!
anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter <3
bug out ;)
~
cece