six ~ exposing and reuniting

Marinette woke up at 5am. She went downstairs and got breakfast. Chloe and Nino were already downstairs and they were sitting at the dining table. They were eating their breakfast. "Hey Mari! How was your first night back home?" Nino said while munching on a bowl of cereal "It was great! It's good to be back home!" Marinette said cheerfully. She walked over to the kitchen and made soem breakfast.

After she ate breakfasts she went upstairs and got dressed for the day. She wore a baby pink crop top and a white skirt, she wore a pair of pink high heels too. She took her pink Chanel purse and went downstairs where she saw Chloe and Nino who were waiting for her. Chloe was wearing a yellow dress, a white fur jacket, and a pair of yellow heels which matched her dress. Nino was wearing a pair of jeans, a red jumper and a black and white pair of sneakers. "Hey Mari are you ready to go? We need to leave right now if we want to get there unnoticed!" Chloe said.

The trio walked outside and hopped into Marinette's limo. After 5 minutes they arrived at the hotel. They waited in the lobby for their classmates to come downstairs. They were greeted by a worried Ms Bustier "Marinette I know I shouldn't ask you for favors but we are going on a trip today to one or the local schools around here and I don't speak any Chinese so I was wondering if you could be our tour guide since you lived here in the past?" Ms Bustier said "Of course Ms Bustier but which school are we going to?" Marinette asked, she really hoped they wouldn't be going to her old school "We will be going to Ni Royale!" Ms Bustier said. Marinette and Chloe stood their shocked while Nino just stood there confused, why would they we going to their old school!! Marinette tried to calm herself down but she was panicking.

After 20 minutes of waiting Marinette's class finally were ready. The students all surrounded Ms Bustier who was trying to get everyone's attention. "Students today we are going on a trip to Ni Royale High School and Marinette will be our tour guide since she has lived here in the past!" Ms Bustier said, a few of her classmates whispered
"Why is that bully being our tour guide"
"I didn't know Mari-Trash lived here before?"
"I hope she doesn't ruin this trip!"

Ms Bustier led the students outside to a bus. They all took their seats before the bus to move and they were on their way. Marinette and Chloe sat at the front while Lila, Adrien and Alya sat at the back.

After 40 long minutes on the bus they had finally arrived at Ni Royale. The students from Françoise Dupont got off the bus and waited outside the school until the principal greeted them. A tall, dark-haired woman walked out and greeted them "Hello everyone my name is Ms Gabrielle and I am the principal at Ni Royale. I am pleased to meet you all." Ms Gabrielle said "Ms Bustier informed me that Marinette will be your tour guide and luckily she knows her way around the school very well so if you need any help you know where to find me!" she said before walking off.

Marinette led her class inside the school "This is Ni Royale, the school was founded in 1897 by Lia Cheng. The school has been known for being home to many of the roya-" Marinette was cut off before she could finish "NETTIE? QUEENIE? NINI IS THAT YOU?" A short girl cried out as she ran over and hugged the trio "CHARLIE!!" They screamed "I've missed you so so much Char" Chloe said. The whole class stood there confused "I'm sorry but I should have introduced myself, my name is Lord Charlie Barlowe-Cheng!" Charlie said "How do you know these brats?" Adrien asked "Excuse me but I would appreciate if you didn't call my twin and her best friends a brat Mr Agreste." Charlie replied looking down at Chloe who was hugging him "Twin? Chloe is your twin?" Alya asked "Yes and I have heard many things about you Ms Cesaire." Charlie said which made her face go red like a tomato "Now where is Ms Liar Rossi, oh my I mean Lila Rossi?" Charlie said while looking at the group of students, a brunette raised her hand and stepped forward "I am.." Lila said, she was nervous and she knew she wouldn't be able to lie herself out of this considering he was a royal! "Well Ms Rossi it has come to my attention that you have been bullying, threatening, beating up and lying to my sister and her friends, I have informed the Royal Family and they are not pleased. I have also heard a rumor that you have been pretending to be so called 'best friends' with the Royals and I would like to confirm that statement is not true, in fact you are far from it. Anyways I have matters to attend to so goodbye Nettie, bye NiNi, bye Queenie!" Charlie said before walking off. Everyone was shocked at what happened, Lila had just been called out. Alix was the first to say something "Lila why did you lie about all that. You made us turn on Marinette who most of us have known for 8 years! You made us all believe that she was bullying you when in reality it was the other was around!" Alix said angrily, she always had an odd feeling about Lila but now she was certain, she was a liar. Lila stood there flustered for a few seconds "I wasn't lying! Guys you believe me? Right Alya?" Lila said "I don't know who to believe Lila!" Alya said, she didn't know what to do. She had left her best friend for Lila and she didn't even bother to listen to Marinette's side of the story. She could feel her heart break because every day she used to beat up, call names, cyber bully and pick of Marinette who was more than likely telling the truth.