Chapter 1

"I have something I need to tell you doll," Bucky said to Clara.

"Yes?" Clara asked.

"Apparently Jackson isn't the first child we had," Bucky said.

"Then who is?" Clara asked.

"She appears to be around 17," Bucky said. "No name. But HYDRA has her. And their files say she's pregnant."

"When can we get her?" Clara asked.

"That's why I'm telling you," Bucky said. "Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Tony, Sam, and I are going. And I know how Sam got you pregnant and all but I was thinking could you go with us? We want you to go in with Natasha to cover you to get her."

"And why me?" Clara asked.
"
Because you're a mother yourself and you're also pregnant," Bucky said. "Please doll. Wanda will watch the kids."

"I'll go but I'm at least carrying a gun," Clara said.

"That's what I was going to say next," Bucky said. "Let's go get you changed and then we'll meet the others."

Bucky and Clara went off to go to get into mission appropriate clothing. Clara had on leggings and one of Steve's t-shirts. She was five months along. Bucky got dressed in his mission suit and took Clara out to see her other husbands and her wife.

"Good to see you convinced her," Tony said.

"Just so you know I'm still against you going with him inside of you Kitten," Sam said.

"The way Sargent explained it I'm your best bet getting her out of there," Clara said. "Not only if she's pregnant seeing my bump could lead her to trust me but I was also pregnant at her age."

"Are we frolicking or going to go rescue the girl?" Steve asked.

"Clara did Bucky give you a gun and extra ammo?" Natasha asked.

"Yes Mistress," Clara said.

"Let's go get her and bring her back here," Steve said. "Everyone on the quinn jet."

Everyone got on the jet and started toward the facility in Germany. After a while Steve decided to make a game plan.

"Clara let Natasha lead you into the building," Steve said. "I'm going to cover you guys. Bucky you're our sniper. Bruce stay here. Sam, Tony take as many guys as you can and take the focus on you. If they need back up Bruce let the hulk at them."

"Where do you think she located?" Natasha asked.

"My guess is they'd leave her in the cell block," Bucky said. "Clara you were the last of any of us to be in a HYDRA facility where would they leave her?"

"They left me in the cell block," Clara said. "My best guess is they would leave her in the cell block. But they could treat her differently because they've probably had her since she was a baby."

"Everyone rest," Steve said.

Everyone went to go sit down. Sam held Clara in his arms with his hands on her baby bump.

"I can't believe you're pregnant again," Natasha said.

"Yeah," Clara said. "T'Challa was talking about it being his turn next."

"What about Gabe or Fury?" Sam asked. "You met them before us?"

"They don't want children," Clara said. "Gabe has a fear of being a bad father and Fury just doesn't want children."

*small time-skip till their at the base*

"Everyone go on my signal," Steve said.

Steve paused for a few moments until saying go. Once he yelled go Clara, Natasha, and Steve ran into the building. Steve threw his shield at ten goons knocking them down. Natasha and Clara kept running to the cell block. Luckily this was a smaller base which meant less people.