Chapter 14

When Clara woke up that morning she went to use the bathroom by herself for the first time in a long time. She got up getting dressed in what she wanted to wear. Which was a pair of jeans, graphic tee, and her boots. She went over to her kids room and started to wake them up.

"Ten more minutes mama?" Blue asked.

"Nope," Clara said. "Get dressed everyone. Then you can help me wake up your sleeping dads."

"Mama can you do my hair?" Halsey asked.

"Get dressed and then I'd be happy to."

"Can you also do my hair Clara?" Morgan asked.

"Of course Sweetie."

Halsey got dressed in a red dress with tights and boots. Morgan put on a tee shirt, jeans, boots, and a too big cardigan that she may or may not have stole from Tony. Blue put on chinos, a button up, a suit vest, and boating shoes. Liam put on a button up, sweater, jeans, and vans. August put on red pants, purple shirt, his glasses, a green blazer, and oxfords. Ryker put on a Pink Floyd t-shirt, jeans, leather jacket and combat boots.

"I'm ready mama."

"Okay honey. What am i doing?"

"Two pig tails mama."

Clara split Halsey's hair down the middle putting it up into two high pig tails. After that she put a bow in Halsey's hair. Halsey switched places with Morgan.

"Can you do a crown braid?"

Clara braided two braids in Morgan's hair pining them back to form a crown.

"Thank you Clara."

"Let's go wake up your dads."

Clara, Halsey, Morgan, Blue, Liam, August, and Ryker went into the other room. Liam and Ryker immediantly ran to go jump on the bed that Peter and Clara slept in last night. This caused Peter to wake up. Blue went to go wake up his father, while August woke up Bruce.

"I'm up I'm up," Peter said.

"Dad's up mama," Liam said.

Blue started to jump on Tony trying to wake him up.

"Jesus it's like 3 a.m why are you up?" Tony asked.

"I woke Pop's up mama."

"Mr. Stark it's actually 7 in the morning."

"Can you go get me coffee princess?"

"How would you like it Mr. Stark?"

"Just plain black."

Bruce started to stir in his sleep. He eventually woke up.

"Mr. Parker? Dr. Banner? Coffee?"

"Yes please sweetheart," Bruce said.

"Two sugars, three creams Dr. Banner?"

"Yes."

"I'll take coffee Clara. You know four sugars four creams."

"Coming right up. Morgan, Halsey do you want to come with me?"

"I can have coffee mama?"

"Yes just don't tell your brothers."

Clara, Morgan, and Halsey left the boys going to dunkin to get coffee and breakfast. Clara brought back the coffee's and some doughnuts. Halsey was licking the whipped cream off her coffee. While Morgan sipped her tea.

"Can I have a sip Halsey?" Blue asked.

"No get your own."

"Mama Halsey's not sharing."

"Well you should've told me you wanted something."

"But pops says no coffee."

"Okay children go back to your room we got to get dressed."

"I'll go with them."

They got on the road eventually. Clara still in the carseat. Eventually they got to buffalo where supposedly Wade was staying for the past 5 years. Without Clara.

"I'm gonna go in first."

"Okay."

Clara went in find apartment 13. Inside was a huge mess. Wade was asleep on his bed probably passed out from all the beer bottles. Clara just laid down beside him. Wade imidantly cuddled into Clara.

"What have you done pretty boy. First you ruin our happy big family. Alll Ryker ever wanted was his father's approval. Not the run away dad. And then you break my heart. I miss you. And I want you."

They stayed curled up for another five minutes before Wade hugged Clara tighter.

"Why did you leave?"

"I panicked."

"Why?"

"Because more kids?"

"I wasn't talking about just with you."

"Yeah but we all co parent."

"I'm sorry, I had no idea this was scaring you."

"And now you're pregnant again. Who's."

"Sam's. You know you didn't just run. You broke Ryker's heart."

"What about your's?"

"If you're a parent long enough you learn what your heart wants doesn't matter. And something about that makes you happy."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Yes you broke my heart. How couldn't you have by ripping me away from my mate."

"I'm sorry."

"Please come back with us?"

"Okay."

Wade got up and got packed. He ended up packing only a small backpack.

"Ready to go see your son?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Wade put his hand in Clara's and opened the door. Ready to go see his son.

I am so sorry it too me so long to update. I'm a bitch who has been working on a new novel I already published one and a play. My published book is called I Can't Live Without You Pretty Boy. And yes Harley Parker is totally a tom holland fanfic version of Peter Parker. If you ever have ideas for this book give them to me please. No ideas are bad ideas.  Also don't be afraid to pester me waiting for an update. I'm lazy and will forget the fanfics i'm writing but your comments get sent to my email and then I know I need to update. Sincerely Your Author.