Chapter 6

"Shawn," Bucky said. "You're going to stay with Steve. I got Clara. Steve and you are going to go in and get him out. Clara you're going to turn into Damned and draw attention to yourself. I'll be on back up Steve if you and Shawn need me. But if you don't I'm helping Clara. Don't get shot. Find him and bring him out."

"Got it boss," Clara said.

When they got there, there were guards all around the perimeter.

"Clara turn go," Bucky said.

Clara turned into her green beast. Guards started to storm over to her after the sirens started to go off. She killed the outside guards. Steve and Shawn snuck in. The person they were looking for found them first.

"Shawn look out," Steve said.

"Brother?" Shawn said.

"What's going on?" Steve said.

"He's they're best weapon since the Winter Solider," Shawn said. "What did you expect?"

Shawn and Steve started to fight the child.

"Help me," he croaked out.

"That's what we're here to do," Steve said. "Just calm down."

"I can't," the boy said.

The boy went to go attack them again. They heard Clara roar outside.

"Steve hurry up we have to go," Bucky said.

"What happened to Clara?" Steve asked.

"She's down," Bucky said. "Powerful enough tranquilizer. She shrunk back down. Hurry up."

"Hey brother please come with us," Shawn said. "They can help you. Like they did with the Winter Solider."

The boy got Steve pinned down. Shawn jumped up trying to help her uncle but it was too late. A guard came a pinned her down. Steve saw Clara being dragged in along with Bucky. He saw them stripper both of them of what was left of their clothes exposing Clara's diaper.

"Aww the wittle baby can't even hold her own bladder," A guard said in English so Clara would know he's making fun of them.

"Send them all to the cell block boys," a voice said. "Except for the girl in diapers she gets to stay with me."

"No!" Steve yelled. "Not my wife you sick bastard."

"To bad you can't help her Captain," the voice said. "I've learned she won't submit to me on her own terms now she will."

"She's with child you can't do this to her," Steve cried.

"Take them to the cell block now," The voice said.

Steve, Bucky, and Shawn were all thrown in different cells. Chained up so they won't escape. Clara on the other hand was given to the voice.

"Ohh you sweet slut," The voice said. "I've missed you."

The person started to stroke Clara's hair.

"Where am I?" Clara croaked out.

"Relax my slut," the voice said.

"Ransom?" Clara asked.

That earned Clara a sharp swat on her thigh.

"You know what you have to call me slut," the person said.

"Sorry master," Clara said.

"No," Ransom said. "I don't like that. Guess who I am to you? That's right little baby girl I'm your daddy. I'll change you and bathe you and feed you. No more big girl clothes for you. And the only thing little baby girls wear is a diaper."

"No," Clara said. "I'd rather be in the cell block."

"Okay fine we've been preparing a special cell for little baby's," Ransom said. "One where all their daddy's can watch."

Ransom picked Clara up and took her to a glass cell. It was in the center where Bucky and Steve were. Shawn and the boy were in a different part of the cell block. The one where their minds won't get poisoned by what they do to Clara.

"Clara," Steve yelled out.

"I'm fine," Clara said.

Clara was placed into a nursery set up like a theater. There she was given a shot. Inside the shot was a chemical compound that would make her mentality that of a baby. She could still remember everything and still get embarrassed from her actions but she wouldn't be able to talk or hold her bladder or walk. Steve and Bucky watched as Clara started to fill her diaper.

"Side effects of the compound boys," Ransom said. "Isn't it lovely."

"No," Bucky said. "Turn her back to right now."

"No," Ransom said. "Now people don't want to see me trapped in a cage with her. They think it's no fun because I enjoy it. But we do have an audience coming. So both of you shall be in there with her. Get our dear Captain into a diaper immediately. And then give him the shot."

They put Steve into nothing but a diaper and then gave him the shot. They put him into the nursery with Clara.

"Now there's two of them," Ransom said. "Bucky you're their parent. And you better make sure there's a good show or one of the two might end up dead. Give Bucky some clothes."

The guards placed Bucky into the cell with clothes He went to go change Clara.

"No save her for the show," Ransom said. "This is being lived streamed to paying costumers. Up there is your view count. Don't let it drop below 5000."

"Yes sir," Bucky said.

"Excellent," Ransom said. "Now go change. You have 3 minutes and then they come in to see your big baby's."

Bucky got changed.