- 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Third person.

"Ta-da!" Yunmi exclaimed at herself while looking at the drawing she just finished and smiled in satisfaction.

She looked around the empty classroom, silence was surrounding her the whole time. Her eyes widened when realizing what time it was on the clock. Everyone else had gone home now and the teachers are probably busy on their own. Yunmi didn't mind, she sometimes stays late in school whenever she wants to, until about half an hour.

Yunmi grabbed her bag and swayed it to her back, holding her sketchbook, and stood up from her seat. She closed everything inside the room and went out. She hummed a song quietly while walking through the empty hallway when someone quickly snatched it and ran away.

"What the-"

"Catch me if you can!" He shouted like a child and raised his hand, showing the sketchbook that is Yunmi's.

"Hey!" Yunmi yelled and ran after him.

"That's mine!?" Yunmi shouted again and ran as fast as she can. She stopped reaching outside the gate while panting. She couldn't see him anymore and didn't wanna go back inside.

"Hello." Ni-ki appeared behind her, startling Yunmi and causing her to shriek. Ni-ki started laughing which caused him to hold to his stomach which only irritated the girl more.

"Give that back to me." She said, too tired from running, and tried to get it from him but he moved his hand away too quick.

Ni-ki opened the sketchbook without permission and looked through the pages until he saw the recent one Yunmi just did a while ago.

"You drew this?" Ni-ki asked with an obvious hint of amazement.

"Yes." Yunmi answered.

Ni-ki stared at it with no words, assessing every detail of it. He wouldn't like to say it in front of her face, but Yunmi's pretty impressive when it comes to art. She often gets the highest marks in art class. And from what Ni-ki heard from her, it's her passion.

"It's ugly." He commented on what was different in his thoughts, while Yunmi scoffed.

"You were just staring at it for God knows how long. I'm amazing and you're just jealous." Yunmi boastfully responded.

"Me? Jealous of you? You wish, Choi Yunmi." He snarled while the black-haired girl rolled her eyes.

"I could seriously kill you right now." Yunmi scowled.

"Then go on! As if you can." Ni-ki challenged. He wasn't believing her to do it anyway, after all, it was just a little threat coming from her.

But when Yunmi looked around to find something, she thought of something... stupid when she saw a broken piece of glass from a bottle. Ni-ki's eyes automatically widened in fear at the sharp broken object in her hands.

"The hell Yunmi!? Put that down now!" Ni-ki demanded and attempted to get it from the girl's hand, but the other swayed her hand for him to miss it.

"Why? You said I-"

"Yunmi, you will get hurt!" He furiously threw the glass away from her hand and looked at her with a frown.

Yunmi's mouth fell into a smirk, realizing what the boy just said.

"You were seriously about to do that?!" Ni-ki asked in disbelief.

"Are you worried for me?" She asked in a teasing tone, ignoring his serious statement. It was her turn to laugh at him.

'What? Is she now mental or something?' Ni-ki questioned himself and stare at Yunmi who was almost on the floor dying of laughter.

"Psh, Ni-ki's worried! Aw." Yunmi pointed at him.

"Am not! I was worried for my dear life. You were holding a broken glass, Yunmi. Why are you so stupid?" He spat and glared at her.

"I was joking! It's not in my life goals to be a murderer, you know." Yunmi stated and looked at her palms to see if any small piece of glass had been stuck inside her skin. In just a second, her face was back to being serious.

"Now go away." She said. Ni-ki glared at her one more time before turning his back without saying anything. He started walking away but then Yunmi remembered her notebook.

"My sketchbook!" Yunmi shouted for the last time. Ni-ki threw the notebook behind him without turning back anymore, causing it to fall to the ground as he continues walking.

Yunmi picked up her notebook and dusted it off. She huffed causing her bangs to fly slightly and looked at his figure that was slowly getting small before she walks on her path, heading home.

━━━━━━━━━━

Stream Fever!