- 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Third person.

Arriving home, Yunmi closed the door with her last strength and heaved a tiring sigh. She was entirely worn out as usual. She was homework free, so all she wanted to do know is to take a rest, firstly by grabbing something to eat. On her way, she hears singing coming from the kitchen.

She knows who it is, not just because of the voice but it was obvious too. She walked to the kitchen and peeked at her brother.

"Yeonjun-ah!" Yunmi shouted, startling her older brother who turned around to look at her with quite a ridiculed face from being shocked.

"You scared me! The hell was that for?!" Yeonjun shouted back, scolding his younger sister who was now laughing.

"Works every time." Yunmi at this point had tears in her eyes as her laughter slowly died down.

"I thought your classes end up at seven? Why are you back home early?" She asked. Yeonjun is in college. He has a dorm where he mostly stays, yet he likes going home more.

"Our professors sent us home for 2 days since they have... I don't remember. But I have midterms exams coming up, so I'll be stuck in my room studying again." Yeonjun answered as Yunmi nodded in response.

Yunmi went beside Yeonjun, her eyes automatically sparkling when she saw what he's been cooking.

"Yeonjun, make some for me? Please?" Yunmi asked with her huge cutesy smile to use it against him.

"If you want one, make your own." Yeonjun gave her a sly smile, causing Yunmi to frown and punch his shoulder.

"Whatever, I'll just tell mom-"

"I was kidding! Tch, you're such a tattletale." He grunts as Yunmi smirked in victory.

"Thank you~" Yunmi hopped her way to her bedroom and lay down on her comfortably on her bed, shutting her eyes, but she eventually got up to change.

━━━━━

"Riki! Is that you?" Ni-ki heard his mom shout as soon he entered the house.

"Yes, mom!" Ni-ki shouted to reply.

"Change your clothes real quick and come with me to the grocery store." She said and stood up in front of him.

"Why? I just got home." Ni-ki whined, he wanted to do nothing else but stay inside his room.

"And? Your sister is coming home late so you'll have to accompany me." His mom said, pushing him to his room as her son groaned before nodding.

Ni-ki had no choice but to comply and get changed quickly, despite wanting to jump on his bed so badly and maybe even go straight to sleep. He ran out of his room to see his mother getting her car keys.

He only hopes for this to go quick and go home as soon as possible.

━━━━━━━━━━

A very short chapter for now
and yes I'll be using Yeonjun as
her older brother :)