- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Third person.

Enjoy the party, Sunoo said. It's going to be fun, Sunoo said.

Yunmi had been going back and forth to the kitchen, trying out the snacks laid on the kitchen island and the chocolate fountain. She would've preferred to stay in the kitchen, but some people barged in while she was enjoying the food to herself. Getting surrounded by older-looking people made her uncomfortable not to leave. So, she had to go back to the living room and sit on the couch all by herself and jam to the music.

She also tried exploring the whole house, it was hard to climb the stairs with people thinking it was a good place to sit and chat. The backyard was possibly the best place of all, with a pool that no one was allowed to go into because Sunoo said so, and a patio surrounded by fairy lights, but it was occupied by seven boys already. Yunmi quickly went back inside before they could see her.

Yunmi sighed boringly, sipping on her red cup filled with fruit punch she grabbed for herself a minute ago. She pretends to be busy on her phone from time to time to not make it look obvious in front of people how bored she was.

Since she's been here for nearly an hour anyway, maybe she could leave in ten minutes. That is if nothing intriguing happens that would change her mind.

Across where Yunmi was sitting, was Ni-ki who stood tall in midst of the crowd. Their eyes met for the first time that night. It took all his courage to walk forward directly to her, gulping hardly before doing so.

"Yunmi-"

"Nishimura."

They said each other's names both at the exact time. Ni-ki cleared his throat and sat beside Yunmi on the loveseat.

"Hi." Ni-ki spoke. It's been a while since Yunmi heard his voice.

"Hi." Yunmi stiffly uttered back and glanced at him, nodding her head as she looked to the other side.

"Are you having fun?" Ni-ki asked, easing up the awkwardness between them.

"Honestly speaking, not really. Party's great but I haven't spoken to anyone but Sunoo." Yunmi grimaced, Ni-ki had predicted her answer already.

"I guessed." Ni-ki replied and chuckled.

"Why did you come then?" He asked.

"Because I wanted to experience what it's like. I thought I would be pleased if I go but here I am alone." Yunmi pouted, swaying her feet. Ni-ki found her cute while pouting, but he wished to erase it, figuring a smile would be much better.

"Why are you here with me? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" Yunmi asked this time.

"I would rather be with you so you won't feel alone anymore." Ni-ki answered. Yunmi didn't bother to hide her smile, and Ni-ki did it successfully.

"It's getting quite boring too." Ni-ki implied.

"Do you wanna leave this place?" Ni-ki grinned devilishly. Yunmi's eyes grew wide, a face of 'are you out of your mind?' sending him out.

"Are you kidding?" Yunmi scoffed.

"Uh nope." Ni-ki answered, shaking his head innocently.