- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Third person.

Yunmi's eyes twinkled upon hearing what Ni-ki said. Without saying anything, she stood up and gave a thumbs-up, approving of his idea.

They left the dance room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Ni-ki was getting the ingredients needed while Yunmi sat down on a stool chair, patiently watching the boy until she saw him searching through their pantry, struggling to find something.

"What are you looking for?" Yunmi asked to help him.

"The fish-shaped pan." Ni-ki answered. Yunmi decided to look at the other cabinet, successfully finding it.

"This one?" She grabbed it and playfully swished the pan, pretending to hit Ni-ki. The young boy took it from her grasp before it could fully hit him, rolling his eyes at her childish action.

"Do you know how to make those?" Yunmi asked in doubt, pointing to the ingredients that are now completed on the table.

"Choi, I wouldn't ask you to make it with me if I don't in the first place." Ni-ki deadpanned and proceeded to do the first step in making his favorite snack.

Yunmi didn't say anything back and sat back where she was previously sitting.

━━━━━

Ni-ki turned on the stove and placed the pan on top, while Yunmi crossed her arms after arguing with him a minute ago since Ni-ki didn't want her to help. The atmosphere calmed down but as Yunmi saw how much batter he was pouring, she panicked and ran to stop him.

"Stop! You're adding too much!" Yunmi shouted, rapidly whacking his arm.

Ni-ki and Yunmi gawked at the batter spilling out from the pan, creating a mess on the stove. He turned to Yunmi with an apologetic smile, which she returned with a deadly look.

"It was an accident, I swear." Ni-ki uttered to defend himself.

"Dumbass. Step aside, I'll do it." Yunmi said and gently pushed Ni-ki to step back.

He was standing there like a statue, watching the girl close the pan after pouring the right amount this time. Ni-ki glanced at the mess he made, knowing he was responsible to clean it later. He decided to ignore it for a while and resumed looking at the girl who had a poker face on. Ni-ki doesn't realize how long he has been staring until she surprisingly touched his nose with chocolate.

"So that's how I could stop you from staring at me." Yunmi cackled, not until Ni-ki also brushed some flour on her cheeks.

"You started this." Ni-ki leaned closer to her, applying more on her other cheeks before quickly running away from her.

Loud laughter filled the kitchen as the two were running around, playfully chasing each other with flour and chocolate in their hands, ready to attack each other's faces. Yunmi stopped running and tried to wipe off the mess on her face, thinking the war was over, but Ni-ki sneakily went behind her and rubbed both her cheeks with chocolate again.

"Hey!" Yunmi turned around, seeing Ni-ki with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Okay, now it's over." Ni-ki said, clapping his hands that are covered with flour.