- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Third person.

The school bell rang and another day had ended. As Yunmi walked out of her class, she was greeted by Ni-ki leaning on the wall next to the door.

She took a good minute to examine him, bag slung on his shoulder and his necktie was loosely hanging. Not to forget that Ni-ki's blonde hair was gone and was now dyed in black. It suited him really well, and Yunmi loves it on him.

"Waiting for me?" Yunmi asked, moving away from the door to make way for others.

"Who else?" Ni-ki asked rhetorically. His hand automatically reached for a strand of her hair when he noticed it was out of place, making Yunmi startle with his touch.

"Hm...?"

"Stay still, I'm fixing your hair." Ni-ki answered.

"You guys are so sweet! Stay strong!" A girl out of nowhere exclaimed, fisting her hands in the air before scurrying away. The pair looked at each other weirdly before bursting into laughter.

"How was that romantic?" Yunmi giggled, clinging to his arm while walking.

"Maybe because we were doing it as a couple? Should I mess up your hair instead?" Ni-ki jokingly attempted to reach for her hair again, this time Yunmi resisting it for she knows what he was going to do.

"Don't even dare." Yunmi glared at him and let go of his arm to stand a few inches away from him. Ni-ki snaked his arm around her instead to bring her back close.

"By the way, do you wanna go to my house? Yeonjun's home again, and my mom's not working today." Yunmi indicated.

"Today?" Ni-ki asked and the girl nodded.

"If you can. Yeonjun's been bugging me about you and my mother never really met you before, has she?" Yunmi said,

"I think I saw her once before. Family day, was it? But we were far from being friends when we were in middle school, I doubt she knew me." Ni-ki let out a titter.

"Ah, well, there's nothing to be scared of about her. I've talked to her about you before and she asked me once if she could meet you." Yunmi said.

"You talked to her about me?" Ni-ki questioned, a smirk creeping on his lips.

"Don't be so ahead of yourself. Just be grateful I didn't mention you being the person who used to ruin my mood every single day." Yunmi stuck her tongue out.

"Have you told them about us?" Ni-ki sat down while they wait for the bus stop.

"I feel like they'll find out soon enough when we get there later and I don't have to say it. But Yeonjun still might ask a question regardless since he can't keep his mouth shut." Yunmi replied and simply shrugged

("You're dating my sister, aren't you!?" Yeonjun couldn't bear staying still during dinner while Ni-ki and Yunmi were low-key flirting right in front of his salad.

'He's just a bitter brother.' According to Yunmi.)

━━━━━

Ni-ki stared at the girl in front of him whose whole face was covered by her notebook. He was aware that she was reviewing for a test, but the food he bought for her had remained untouched since they came to the cafeteria to eat.

"Your food's getting colder, Yunmi. Couldn't you study later?" Ni-ki dictated.

"I will, just give me a few more minutes. This is important." Yunmi answered, then proceeded to recite a term as if not to forget about it regarding the test, which irked him even more. Ni-ki was not gonna wait another minute just for her not to start digging up anyway.

Ni-ki pushed his chair back to get up and leave his place, still without Yunmi paying no mind. He walked over and took the empty chair next to Yunmi to sit down beside her. Grabbing her food, he mixed it up and dabbed it with the fork. He tapped her chin and made her open her mouth to feed her. Successfully doing so, he couldn't help but snicker when Yunmi frowned while chewing the food inside her mouth, realizing what had happened.

"You're such a baby." Ni-ki remarked.

"I told you I'm gonna eat later. Can't you see I'm doing something else?" Yunmi scolded, glaring hard at the boy while continuously gnawing.

"I can, and I can also hear your stomach grumbling from hunger. Skipping meals going to make you sick again. Haven't I told you already to take care of yourself all the time?" Ni-ki scolded, turning her for another bite.

"And don't be the one to get mad at me when I am the one feeding you." He inserted, pinching her nose which made her scrunch her face and slap his arm.

"I know, but you're acting like I do this every day, which I don't. You don't have to care about me so much." Yunmi tsked, but Heaven knows how much she appreciated all this coming from him.

"I like you, and that means I care about you too. Now stop being a brat Choi." Ni-ki dismissed. He meant what he said seriously. Yunmi deserves to get treated as precious as she is, and he's willing to take care of her every day in any way possible if that's the case.

"Mhm, I like you more. Can I have a dumpling?" Yunmi requested, waiting for the dumpling to land inside her mouth. As Ni-ki couldn't resist, patting her head afterward made the both of them wheeze.

"What do you say about going to the café after school? We could study together if you'd like." Ni-ki offered. Yunmi smeared a smile and nodded instantly.

"Would love that, Nishimura." Yunmi didn't miss how Ni-ki looked at her with so much affection, and she couldn't stop herself to feel flustered.

"You're giving me that look." She stated, twirling her fingers in a circular motion.

"What look?" He dumbly asked.

"A look that says you're stupidly in love with me." Yunmi remarked, scoffing warily.

"And? I am stupidly in love with you." Ni-ki replied, grinning cheekily.

"Says the guy who declared that he'll never have certain feelings for me, ever."

"People change, and so did you. Don't play the victim."

━━━━━━━━━━

One more to go~