The beginning.

(Picture above is Pitbull)

I thank Bikerwife for giving me permission to use some of her characters in my story. I have had it roaming around in my head ever since I read her MC series. so this is my disclaimer as I don't own the MC or its character's  but have official permission to use them.

I hope you all like it, :D oh, apologies for any grammar mistakes, I have dyslexia and am working on it.

I step out onto the side walk in front of the vets hospital and take in the warm sun beating down on me, helmet in hand and a heavy heart. This had been my last appointment and they had told me  nothing more could be done and to get on with my life. 

But what life was that, I'd joined one MC only to find out they were dealing drugs and girls so I quickly left it. Though they didn't like it I told them to stuff it as I would not deal drug or deprive women of their dignity and tore off my patch, throwing it into the fire pit to show I would never do what they were doing even if the money was good. 

None of them knew about the weight I had hanging at my side already. Reaching down I rubbed just above my elbow on my leather covered right arm. I feel the ache that always stayed there, never giving me a moments peace or good nights sleep. Its now I remember the nurse, how kind she was and the card she gave me. Reaching into my pocket I take out the battered card. 

"Scars club..Humm" I read out softly letting my eyes scan it further as I see the address. " what have I got to lose" I say as I walk over to my modified Harley . Slipping my helmet on I kick it into life and head down the road away from the hospital, the doctors and the memories. 

It took me two weeks to reach the town the address was in, as I drove down the main street I saw several business. A bakery, a tattoo shop and a garage along with a Diner and hardware shop. Pulling into a parking spot in front of the Diner and kicked down the stand before taking off my helmet and stashing it in my saddle bag.  

The smell of fresh coffee and homemade pie greeted me and I could not help but smile at the aroma. Seeing a booth off to the back facing the door I walked over and sat down. A kindly mature woman walked over pad in hand.

"What can I get for you young man?" she asked as I glanced at the menu.

"um.. a coffee and a cherry pie with cream , please" I say closing and placing down the menu as I see her return to the counter. I take a look around to see her talking to a younger woman who disappears into the back room.  I look down at my still gloved right hand and remove the glove on my left.

"Here you go Hun, you passing threw or looking for some thing?" the woman asks as she places down my coffee and order. I glance up at her.

" I'm not here to cause trouble." I say and see her cross her arms.

"Good, coz we got friends who would beat your sorry butt to a pulp if you do." she says , I can't help but chuckle softly at the notion.

"Yes Ma'am." I say and add sugar to my coffee and begin to eat the pie , which I have to add tastes just as good as it looks.