Part 10

Now something snaps in my head and its like a door has opened in my mind, cleared it and the memories flooded out. I slowly lift my head and look at the shape I took to be the door. "HEY, HEY DICK HEADS!!" I call out and the door bursts open.

"What?" The guard asks now annoyed as I sit still in pain but now smirking.

"You do know my guys will come down on you." I tell him and sere him shrug his shoulders.

"yeah yeah, dream on." He says and shuts it behind him. Realizing they had left my trousers on inside my pocket was my phone that they had forgot to take out.  I pull at my broken arm and let it fall leaving just the locking stub. I paused to regain my co ordination as I moved to make my phone fall from my pocket and onto the floor. I use the stub and flipped it open and hit speed dial.

"ADDY!!" I call out then lean forward closer to the phone. "First Sargent Johnson, Its Mike, I remember everything, call the guys in, I can't hold out much longer, they...gave me something, I'm fighting but, aah.. shit this hurts, don't believe me, I told you once not to call me Mikey before I was...aah made your CO." I say threw gritted hoping she would hear me I shut off the phone and sit back. No, I fall back against the wall breathing hard and just wait hoping it would not take them long.

I must have drifted off to sleep as I opened my eyes to light streaming in threw the open door. " and how's our mutt doing." came Coyote's voice as he pulled up my head by my hair. 

"Fuck you." I manage to say only to receive a back hand across my face.

"String him back up boys, he's not done."  He says and laughs as I'm yanked to my feet and hung like a piece of meat by my one arm. " I have an old friend who wants to say Hi." he lifted my head as I saw a suited man walk in hanky over his nose.

"This is him? This the man responsible for the deaths of my men and the escape of that bitch." I hear him and chuckle.

"Yep, Peter "Pitbull" Mackenzie, piece of shit that he is." Coyote says letting my head fall back against my chest. I stay quiet knowing if my cover was blown now I was as good as dead.

The suited man walked over and looked at me up and down while the doc gave me yet another injection sending my head into the clouds once more. Now I feel a gloved hand brush over my battered torso and begin to move south. I try and move away from him but receive a punch to the ribs from Coyote.

"Don't move." He snapped at me " so, what ya think?" He asked the suited man.

"Humm..I'd need to see him...perform." the suited man said with a sick grin.

"No problem, Lisa" He motioned to a girl with long blond hair who stepped  into the room. She moved closer to me but I ignored her as she began to brush her small hand over me. " Hum... out!" Coyote ordered her seeing nothing was happening with me. " BRING LEON!" He shouts.

I slowly look up and my eyes went wide there stood in the doorway was a white haired young man. He wore boots and leather pants and what I could only describe as a dog collar and nothing else. Now I felt my heart race and my breathing become uneven. Coyote with an evil grin stepped back and pushed the man into the room shutting the door behind him. 

"Don't..Just, leave me alone." I managed painfully to say to him as I once again fight to brake free from my bonds.

"I can't do that, He said he'll hurt Lisa if I don't." He said all the time he walked ever closer to me until we were face to face.  "She's the only family I have left."   His hand brushed my cheek " I promise not to hurt you." His voice was soft in my ear , I internally cursed myself as now my most darkest  kept secret would soon be out. I felt his lips brush mine as a tear ran down my cheek.

"Please..." I now pleaded with him my voice as strained as I now felt my pants to be. " I'll help you get away from all this...if you just stop." I say and the man chuckled softly, the sound of it made goose bumps appear on my skin.

"How? your not in a position to bargain." He moved his hand south and I snapped my eyes closed thinking of anything but what he was about to do, old ladies, garbage, road kill at the side of the road, anything other that where his hand was going to end up.  I felt him cup me threw my trousers then pull back. I relaxed thinking he'd decided not to go any further but boy was I wrong. 

I felt the chain holding me up loosen as I was lowered and laid on the floor, but still tied. I noticed as he came back and sat over me his collar was flashing. " Get a move on boy." Came Coyotes voice over a speaker, a second later Leon cried out as he suddenly convulsed  and I realised it was a shock collar and every time he did something wrong or not fast enough they would shock him to comply, he was being forced to do this just as I was.

Instead of touching me again he began to clean me with a rag and clean water removing the caked blood from my torso and arm.