Part 9

I came too, to the throbbing of my head as if I'd been on a bender that night before. I try and move my arms but they don't budge. Slowly I lift my head and see I'm suspended by my arms from the ceiling shirtless.

"What the.." I groan and try and get my arms free this only ended up with my shoulders aching as I felt sweat run down my back as I tried to free myself. Its now I see a small figure move from the corner towards me.  

"Shush, they'll come back." she says softly as she picks up a rag and soaks in a bucket of water. Walking over she wipes my face, its only now I see blood on the once clean cloth explaining the huge headache I had. 

"What happened?" I ask and she shook her head again just as the door opened and in walked Coyote  with a shit eating grin.

" Well, well, well, look what we have here, the Pitbull, chained like the mutt he is." He walks over to me and starts to use my torso as a punching bag knocking the wind out of me and I could tell he broke a rib. My heads now pounding again along with my sides. I hear the door open again and see threw misted eyes a second man enter. "It seems you don't learn, I told you if I ever saw you again I'd have you and here we are your new MC taking from me just like you did." I watch as he steps back to let the second man move forward.

"Cutter, do your thing" He says as I watch the man place down a roll of knives on a steel cart.

"I told you I had nothing to do with that." I say "If she left it was because you didn't treat her right." I say trying to turn to see what the guy is doing now behind me. Bad move as I feel something like fire burn down my back and cry out.  

" Lies, you were the last person to talk to her." He snapped at me nodding to the guy behind me. Again I feel the pain and cry out as something warm runs down my back, now I hear a drip on the stone floor beneath me.  They do this a few more times before Coyote leaves and the man called Cutter walks to face me. By now I'm shaking with anger and the pain as I look up at him.

"This will make you more compliant." he took out a syringe with some liquid inside and held it up for me to see.

"You know I was trained to resist that kind of torture." I strain to pull away from him as he moves closer to me.

"Oh, but this is different, this gives the recipient pain but then heightens the nerve endings so it feels ten time worse before becoming addictive." He then laughed and stuck me with the needle. I felt like molten lava had been injected into my arm that slowly spread to the rest of my body. " I give you one hour of pain, before Mr Coyote returns." I breathed hard trying to force myself  not to cry out again but once he has gone my whole body shakes with the constant excruciating pain, what had he injected me with? I tried to control my breathing per my training but it was doing very little.

I don't know how long it had been but Coyote returned to the room. Now he walked to my left and hit a button where I was dropped to the floor, hard. I lay there feeling the cold stone against my now hot skin, but not for long as I'm haled across the floor and thrown onto a thin mattress my arms still tied behind me I tried to head but him but was pistol whipped sending me back to the stone floor. He knelt beside me and forced me to face him.

"Your mine now, and I'll make your remaining hours hell." He spat in my face before forcing it down onto the stone floor.  

"Killer... won't stand.. for this." I manage to get out. But I hear him laugh as he leans down again.

"I don't give a fuck what he or his little biker bitch's think," He smirked down at me. "He'll get what's coming for stealing my girls."

"You...abuse.. them." I say my voice shaky and just above a whisper all I get in response is a kick to my  right arm breaking my prosthetic arm and sending pain once more screaming threw my body. "You use.. them, their just.. kids." I shout at him but my body spasms and I grit my teeth hard. He kicks me hard again and then leaves. I just about see Casey hiding in a corner. "Casey?" I asked softly.

"I'm sorry." She says bringing over a wet piece of cloth and placing it on my forehead.  My body felt as if it was on fire, I moved to lean against the wall my shoulders and ribs hurt, but not as much as what ever it was that the other man had once again injected me with before leaving. Every time I moved pain erupted and so I staid still, but even the beating of my heart caused pain.   "You have to hang in there." I just about hear her say. "You give up they win, and you die, I've seen others go threw this, please fight it." I could do little but nod at this point. 

After what seemed to me what felt like hours and yet another injection, I started to feel very much out of it, hard to focus my thoughts, things flashed into my line of sight. I started to hear voices and it was as if my nightmare was there in the room with me. I would flinch each time causing more pain and sweat to drip down my body.  I start to wonder if anyone was going to help me, my brain started spiralling downward, where was Killer, where were the others, did they not want to help me? Dark thoughts bounced around my head, one moment I was there in the dark stone room, the next I thought I was back in the desert and being shot at. I'd call out and move as if I was piloting a chopper but this only caused pain, lots of pain.