Part 2: A bad feeling.

I finished eating and stood up only to notice two large men watching me from the garage opposite. Both wore cuts and held an imposing stature, well compared to mine that is. I also saw two others eyeing my bike and grinning these however didn't have cuts just a bad attitude.

 I place some money on the table and head for the door, as I reach out for the handle a hand touches my shoulder. I tense as touch is the one thing I don't like and haven't since I woke in the hospital. Turning I see the young woman looking worried up at me.

" I over heard those two talking about taking your bike and leaving you in the gutter." She said and I nod I understood and quickly leave the Diner heading for my Harley.

"Nice bike" one man says, I notice he has a scar across his cheek that looks like it was done with nails. I throw my leg over and reach back to grab my helmet from it but the second grabs my arm. "Too good for the likes of you, this is your only warning." 

He leans closer to my face to  the point I can smell what he ate for lunch I can't help but wave my hand in front of my face.

"Man, you ever heard of toothpaste?" I say sarcastically but I note there eyes look behind me and I glance back to see the other bikers walking over. 

"You win this one, but watch your back, Squib" The first man says and they run off. I stay sat and shake my head as I'm far from being a squib, the other two from the garage walk around to face me.

"Don't worry I'm not here to cause trouble." I say seeing that both of them are way taller than me, built like a brick you know, and could probably break me with ease.

"Hey don't sweat it, I'm Socket and this is Bullet" I hear Socket say and just give a nod in acknowledgment. "so what brings you here" I place my helmet down on the gas tank and look up at them with a sigh.

"I'm...looking for some one, she gave me this" I showed them the card and they both chuckle. The one called Bullet took out his phone and walked a little ways away from us. 

"Let me guess you know our Cordelia" Socket said and for a moment just sat some what surprised they knew her.   He chuckled seeing the stunned look on my face.

"Okay Killer wants to know why he's looking for Cordelia?" Bullet says slipping his phone back into his pocket. He stands with his arms folded looking down at me. "coz if he's a threat to her and the kids we're to take him out." 

At those words I held up my hands as I spoke" Hey, wow, I already said I wasn't here to cause trouble." now a little worried I'd rode into something I shouldn't have. 

"Okay, follow us and no funny business." Bullet says  as he walks over to where two bikes sat and gets on one.

It takes us an hour of riding but we soon pull to a stop at some large gates. I can hear music and laughter just beyond. As the gates open I see a long drive leading up a slight incline to what looks to be a club. " Best behaviour now." Bullet warns me and I nod  as we continue up the road to the front of the club. 

Taking off my helmet I can't help but worry if what I have done by coming here was the right thing. Its now my right arm sends a sharp throb and I groan grasping it and rubbing at my upper arm to try and rid myself of the phantom pain. With  a sigh I stash my helmet and sit on my bike taking in deep breaths.

"Hey mister, you okay?" I hear a voice ask, looking up I turn and see a young boy standing with a young girl. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks" I say though my voice was now shaky at the thought of being among people who didn't know about my prosthetic, which till now I had kept hidden. 

Taking a deep breath I head inside pushing the door open with my left hand and take in the sight of several sweet butts and ol' ladies scattered around but no Cordelia that I can see yet . I spot a bar and an empty stool and moved to sit down. 

"What can I get ya?" the guy behind the bar asks as he wipes it clean.

"Um.. just a coffee, black, please" I ask its not that I don't like to drink but I stay away from it because of the meds I have to take.  I hear soft talking behind me from the sweet butts but I ignore it feeling there talking about me. I thank the guy as he places the coffee in front of me and the sugar. 

"so what brought you here?" he asks and I look up at him.

"A Harley hardtail." I say as I sip the coffee. I see the guy smirk and shake his head.

"Hey Ace, we got a joker here!!" he calls out and I hear a laugh behind me before an arm rests over my shoulder.

"I'm Ace and that is reaper." He says pointing to the guy behind the bar. I noticed his patch and nodded to both of them. Its now I take off my black leather jacket and place it down beside me. I see the look on there faces at seeing my cut and I shake my head.

"I'm not with them any more, and I'm not here for trouble." I say motioning to the lack of patch where one would have been. I go back to drinking my coffee and waiting. 

"Sorry for the wait, Killers in church right now." Bullet says walking back to sit on the stool next to me. "so you were part of the Satan's devil dogs?" he asked and I nodded.

"Was." I simply say looking into my cup.

"So why'd you leave?" He asked I sigh and looked at him turning slightly on the stool.

"They ran drugs and trafficked girls, it went against all I was brought up to believed in as a human being." I say some what snappy as my arm was now throbbing again. I see his eyes flick to my right arm as I once again rub it.