Part 7

I woke still strangely feeling drained, slipping on my arm and boots I head down into the main bar area to find Doc. I see Bullet at the bar and Ace sat with his Ol' lady in the back of the bar. I nod to both and head into the medical room where I find Doc sat at his desk. 

" Hey, right on time, sit there." He says and motioned to a chair. I move and sit down as he brings over an X-ray machine and a plate. Placing it behind my head as he then took the x-ray. " ok, this will take some time, go grab some food and I'll find ya when its done." 

I head back into the bar passing the kitchen on the way and grab myself a plate of food and a coffee. Sitting down I start to eat, as I do another sweet walks over and sits next to me I glance at her and move away from her. 

"What's the matter Hun?" She asked as I felt her hand move slowly up my thigh. Reaching down I move it and place it on the table. " what? you gay or something?" she asked " I'm the second one you turned down, got ta let lose some time." 

"Not anytime soon, and no, I'm not Gay, just particular in who I give it up to." I say turning back to eat my food again. I see her in my peripheral vision stand up and smirk at me. 

"Hey ladies, don't bother with this one, he's into dicks not pussy." she shouts across the bar. I quickly stand up and grab her arm lightly.      

"Just because I  don't want yours or any of the sweets, saggy ass's, doesn't mean I'm into guys" I scold her seeing the smirk on Aces and Bullets faces. "Now Fuck off and leave me be, all of you!!" I look at the sweets and return to my now warm food and coffee. For the rest of the morning I was thankfully left alone by the sweets, not that they stopped giving me daggers every time I looked in there direction.  Now finished I returned the plate and cup to the kitchen and stayed there leaning on the counter for a moment to get away from their judging eyes.

"Don't let them get to you." Ace says as he walks in a few minuets later. "Its just it's not that often they come across a guy that's not into them."  I sigh and shake my head.

"That's no reason for them to assume I'm gay or any red blooded male, just because I won't fuck them." I say seeing doc walk out of the medical bay with an x-ray and I moved towards him. I feel Ace place his hand on my shoulder. " if you did it would stop the chatter."

"I'm not fucking one of them, end of." I say and leave the kitchen " Hey Doc, find anything?" I ask  and he takes me back into the medical room.

"yeah, I did." He says placing the x-ray on the light box where I could see a medium sized white patch.

"what the heck is that?" I ask looking at it then to Doc.

"That my boy is shrapnel, in your head, not a big one but enough to cause some significant damage." He explained " Must have happened when you had your accident." I rub the back of my head in disbelief and sigh.

"So because of this, This is why I get the headaches and black outs?" I ask and He nodded sitting to face me.

"What I don't understand is why they never mention this in your medical when you came back." He rubbed his bearded chin and hummed deep in thought.  Now Killer walked in and saw the two of us.

"Prospect, ace, Bullet, your riding with me, we got a job in the city, we'll be gone for three days so pack light." He says and I nod leaving the medical room and heading to my own where I pack a light back pack. Grabbing my jacket I head back down, as I step off the stairs I see the sweets still glaring at me and I roll my eyes. Moving to my bike I stash my bag and jacket as its gotten warm  and grab my helmet. 

"One of our... clients, is having problems with, your old MC in fact, their taking girls that are underage from family's and our client isn't happy about that, he wants something done about it."  I slip on my helmet and nod.

"I have no problem dealing with them." I say and kick out the stand on my bike as we head out down the road.

Reaching the city I sigh as we entered, all the cars and people make me want to turn around and head back out.

"How's it feel being back?"  Bullet asks as we pass a coffee place I use to get my coffee from.

"Weird," I say as we turn into an alley behind a club I knew "Never expected to be back here again." I say as we pull to a stop.

"Well don't get too use to it, we're only here for three days." Killer says taking off his helmet and stashing it. I did the same turning off my bike I set it up on its stand and follow him inside the club. 

Inside I saw it was decorated in dark reds and golds, bit lavish for my taste but who am I to judge. " Hey Killer  long time no see?" I thin rather kemp man walked over to Adrian smiling a fox like smile at him that only gave me the creeps.

"Sometimes its best to work with your enemy, and keep them close, that way you know what their up to." Bullet said chuckling as he moved to stand with me while Killer spoke to him.  

" I get that." I say watching the club owners men closely seeing them standing in front of a door. "So, is that were the girls are kept?" I whisper to Bullet and he nods discreetly. 

"So we're told." He added. I see other women walking around and hanging off suited men wearing very, and when I say very little I mean very little. I feel Bullet tap my shoulder making me look at him as he motions to Killer who was walking towards the door. We both follow behind him and walk through. 

As we do we see several small dirty room each holding three girls in them. I see another room with a steel door and several industrial looks. All of us look disgusted at the small practically empty rooms.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask annoyed at the owner pointing to the large metal door.

"That is my business, Now these are my latest acquisitions, all above the legal age." He says with a snappy tone and I scoff at his  tone. As he then shows us six women all scantily dressed and all afraid.

"You could try treating them like humans and not cattle." I snap back at him hoping I hadn't over stepped my mark. But I see Killer just nod as we continued to a back room I watched as the women were hoarded into one of the small dirty rooms. 

"Pitbull, Bullet, say out here." He says looking to both of us he speaks again." Take. no. shit." I see Bullet nod his head and the look he gave Killer and just know something is about to hit the fan.