HABITS (Lori Imagine)

Lori Harvey

"There's only so much I can takeHard to breathe with your hand'Round my throat, oh"

Hard to breathe with your hand
'Round my throat, oh"

-------

"Ahhh" You stood up straight with a sigh of contentment. The burn in your nostrils coaxing you to sit on floor. A dopey smile on your face as you laid back.

You heard John boy chuckle. "Lori is gonna kill you bro." He leaned forward snorting his own line.

"Nah she love me and this dick too much to do that." You giggle looking over at him.

The skinny white dude, that you like to call one of your closest friends, laughed with you.

"You crazy Picasso" Smiling at the company of both your best friends; Cocaine and John Boy. Closing your eyes at peace with your surroundings.

You could hear John body setting up another line. The card tapping against the glass table in his basement. It forced you to focus on your own heartbeat.

Thump thump thump

Thump thump

Thump thump thump

You were sure that was not healthy.

I wonder what my baby is doing.

Your fingers trying to find the smartphone in your sweatpants pocket. Finding what you were looking for, you quickly mash letters.

After creating a suitable message you close your eyes again. You enjoyed the calm waves of snow, that was not for kids.

My Muse🖌💘: Y/n. Are you high?

You stretched your body before picking up your phone, the floor not very comfortable.

Looking at the text, you knew better than to lie but did you have to tell the whole truth? Nahh.

Y/n: and if I am?

My Muse🖌💘: You're fucking insufferable. I thought we were going out to make up for this bullshit.

A slight frown crossed your features. You had forgot all about that.

Y/n: Look Lori I'm sorry.

My Muse🖌💘: An apology means nothing if you keep doing the same thing Y/n.

Your fingers hesitate over your screen, trying to figure out the right way to respond. If only you had been high off of adderall.