MINE (Beyoncé)

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

"Darling, where do we go?Do we make this a home?Do you think that we're grown enough to make this a home?"

Do we make this a home?
Do you think that we're grown enough to make this a home?"

-------

"Just one more push and your baby boy will be out." The doctor tried to encourage a tired Beyoncé.

Beyoncé shook her head. Her tiredness becoming too much. Rumi came out easy compared to Sir.

"I-I can't." She said her voice exhausted. Her eyes closing as Jay held her hand.

"It's okay babe you got this." Shaun comforted.

"Doctor the infant's heartbeat." Said one of the assisting nurses.

The doctor's eyes narrowed as he looked at the monitor. Before they widen and he got up.

"We have to do an emergency C-section Beyoncé."

Beyoncé blinked not fully registering his words. Nonetheless, feeling paralyzing fear begin to run down her spine.

"Your son's heartbeat is pausing in the womb and we need to get him out. But it's gonna be okay." The doctor comforted.

As Shaun stood there just as scared. The nurse came behind him asking him to stand back.

He couldn't do a thing but watch.

The anesthesiologist injected an epidural into Beyoncé's spine. Then the doctor began to cut into her stomach.

--

"Aww, they are so cute." Solange cooed.

Beyoncé gave a tired smile watching her sister play with her babies.

It was a long delivery, to say the least, and her body was beyond exhausted but she was grateful for the two infants that added to her family.

"So where is Shawn?" Tina Knowles questioned.

"He had to make sure things were situated, for when we take the twins home," Beyoncé mumbled her eyes closing.

"I thought you two already had everything set up?" Her mom inquired, yet another question. Not even needing to see the raised eyebrow of her mother to know what she was really questioning.

"Mama it was just some last-minute things he should be back in no time." The irritation in her voice apparent, Bey not being able to hide it. 

"Alright if you say so," Bey felt her mama's hand running through her fairly tangled hair. "Get some sleep."

She didn't have to be told twice. Her body easily succumbing to sleep.

--

"What can I get you to drink?" You ask, a hooded woman.