MAKE UP YOUR MIND (Kehlani Imagine)

Kehlani Parrish Imagine *Not edited*

"So if you love me, just say so'Cause I can't play these games"

'Cause I can't play these games"

-------

"Yo mama really got me getting this vegan stuff Adeya like I eat it." You said as you lightly tickled your daughters stomach making her squeal in the cart she was sitting in.

You smiled at the small baby that you had a part in making. "You so cute." She hummed at you making you laugh.

"Oh you know huh?" She looked down at the cart grabbing her little fruit squeeze it that she almost had a fit over. Holding it towards you.

You raised an eyebrow at your daughter

You raised an eyebrow at your daughter. "I'm not finna open that in the store Deya. I only open stuff in stores when I know I'm not gonna pay for it. And what we not finna do is get yo mama arrested at this white ass wholefoods." You said before kissing your daughters head.

"Oh don't tell Mommy I said shit alright" You said.

Knowing Keh would have a fit about you tainting y'all daughters ears. Yes, she actually says tainting and then had the nerve to get mad at you when you told her you didn't want your daughters name and taint in the same sentence.

Adeya tilted her head looking up at you. "See you not knowing how to talk works out huh?" A grin made its way to your lips making Adeya smile.

"Now let's hurry up and I can maybe get you some french fries and me a milkshake even if it's finna have me on the toilet" You said as you started to push the cart to the next isle.

--

You held Adeya and the bags as you walked into Keh's home humming a soft melody.

You dropped the bags on the kitchen counter before making your way to your daughters room.

Walking to her play pin you laid her down making sure to put her blanket on top of her. You felt slender arms slide around your waist. Keh's head laid on your upper arm. You smiled before kissing the top of her head.