SMOKE BOMBS (Beyoncé Imagine)

Happy fire work day y'all. Enjoy.

Beyoncé Imagine 

"And, baby, you could have whatever you like I said you could have whatever you like"

I said you could have whatever you like"

------- 

"Y/n what the hell." Beyoncé's eyes scanned over your body with disbelief. 

You were covered in ashes from head to toe. Luckily though, it wasn't somebody's grandma.

Giving her a sheepish smile you start to explain. "Babe you see what had happened was..." You trailed off hoping she was going to cut you off. 

When she didn't you knew you were gonna have to pull some shit straight out of your ass so you wouldn't look dumb.

"Uhm well you see I didn't know the fuse for the firecrackers was that short and well... uh shit happens." 

Beyoncé looked at you her mouth opened and closed as she tried to find words. "I wanna smack you but I'm genuinely afraid that if I do all the firework dust is gonna come off and have you looking like MJ's skeleton in thriller." 

Pursing your lips you watch her turn away. 

"You hella bogus for that B." You say to her back, as you still stood in the doorway. 

She turned her head to look back at you. "I might be but don't come in my damn house until you done cleaned off your 'just in a day's work for a coal miner' look." 

Now your mouth was opened in disbelief. "B where the hell am I gonna clean this off my clothes are in our damn house?" 

Beyoncé looks at you and shrugs. "Good question but that also sounds like a personal problem. And personally baby that is not my problem." 

You shot your hand up so she could see it. "I think this damn ring says otherwise." 

She rolls her eyes at you before walking back towards you, at the front door. "Your not sick nor poor so I'm keeping up wit my damn part."

 You watch her manicured hand grab the door knob. 

"Oh and can you hurry. Blue and the twins wanna watch the fireworks on the hill." 

Then she shuts your goddamn door in your goddamn face... the audacity. 

You head to the backyard while grumbling slick shit under your breath. Picking up the watering hose you start to basically shower fully clothed outside. 'Man I'm kinda dumb' You think.