BONNIE & CLYDE (Rihanna Imagine)

Robyn Fenty Imagine

"Swear we drive each other mad, she be so stubbornBut, what the fuck is love with no pain, no suffer"

But, what the fuck is love with no pain, no suffer"

-------

You pinched the bridge of your nose looking at your fiance. "Robyn you can't just go shooting people when you don't like something they say." Stopping your previous pacing to look at her.

She was sitting in your office chair with her feet propped up on your desk acting as if she didn't just fucking start a damn gang war. 

Rihanna whos focus is on the customized Glock, you got her as a anniversary gift, shrugs. "I mean she knew wha she was saying and I knew what I was shooting so I really think that's a fair trade bae." Her eyes meet yours with a smirk on her lips. "Plus I knew ya was gonna have my back and you did so I don't see da problem" 

Letting your hand slide down your face in frustration of your future wife's logic. "The problem is that you just shot up the Ramirez's spot even killing some of their people Robyn and they are not going to be too happy about that shit." You explain. Already thinking about what they were going to try to do to get back at you guys. 

Rih releases a small chuckle before taking her feet off of your desk and getting up to come closer to you. "Babe it will be aight" She comforts before wrapping her arms around your neck. "Come on say it wit me" Rihanna persuades while playing with the baby hairs on the back of your neck. 

You sigh out but wrap your arms around the love of your life. "Alright, fine it will be okay" She smiles before connecting your lips briefly. You couldn't help but wish to deepen the short kiss.

"You still ain't have to shoot ole girl though." You tell her honestly which makes her roll her eyes and pull away grabbing her Glock that she laid on your desk.

 "She shouldn't have been talking out the side of her neck den."

You shake your head amused by her excuses. "Now baby you know that you shot her because of what she said to me" 

"I don't know what you talkin bout," Rihanna mumbles while taking the clip out of her pistol and pretending to count the ammo.  

"Oh? You don't" You say amused. She shakes her head. "So when ole girl said to me 'I know a gun ain't the only thing you packing Y/n' You ain't shoot her right after that?" 

She smacks her lips, glancing up at you. "I- dat was a coincidence Y/n" You send her a look. "Shut up for I shoot ya damn dick off" Rihanna waves the customized pistol at your groin.

You roll your eyes. "You enjoy this dick way too damn much to even think about doing shit." Turning around to grab a glass from your minibar and filling it with Hennessy.