BLACK SILK SHEETS (Sza Imagine)

⚠️❗️DISCLAIMER❗️

They fucking in this hoe... you have been warned 😏

⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️❗️⚠️

Solána Rowe Imagine

"Girl we been right here, thinkin' 'bout it all night
Baby you should be up in my bed
Do you mind, do you mind?"

------

You walked in the house party, fixing the chain on your neck. Already being greeted by familiar faces.

Along with a mix of different smells. One being the many colognes and perfumes that everyone was wearing, the other being the smell of one of your favorite things... Mary Jane.

You smiled, walking through the familiar setting, making your way through the small crowd of familiar faces to the back of the large house.

Finding your good friends you sit down on the couch in between two of them, Zendaya and Kehlani.

"Wassup hoes." You greet, taking the blunt out of Z's hand and putting it in your mouth.

"Lemme take this from you. You know weed is a gateway drug and you know how y'all Disney childhood stars be." You say simply taking another pull of the blunt.

Zendaya smacked her lips as Kehlani laughed. "Nigga I know you didn't just steal the blunt out of my hand."

You nod. "Drugs are bad Z didn't they teach you this at one of your Disney kid seminars." You again take another pull. Zendaya simply glared at you while Keh took the blunt out of your hand.

"You can steal the blunt but you can't fuck up the rotation Y/n. You know the rules." Kehlani says blowing out a ghost. She took another pull before passing the fat ass blunt to Teyana.

"Nah fr, I was finna beat yo ass if you didn't pass that blunt." Teyana said with a stank face.

You glared back. "T where are your kids?" You asked.

Teyana gave you a middle finger in response as she hit the blunt. "Even though it's none of your business..." She said taking a break to hit the blunt again. "...They with their daddy."

"Mmm," You hummed. Looking around the area, searching for a specific celebrity specifically.

Kehlani caught your wandering eyes as she poured herself another cup of D'usse. "She not here yet homie."

You look at her. "I wasn't even looking for anyone." You lowkey pout.

"Y/n be fucking for real," Zendaya said giving you a blank look. She was sipping on her own cup, of what looked like some fruity alcoholic beverage. "We all know you looking for Sza." Z states with a smirk on her face.

You shifted on the leather couch to get more comfortable. "Z what I tell you about drugs and alcohol at your young age? " You asked changing the topic of discussion.

If you were honest, they were spot on.

Sza and you had a flirty friendship but it never went past that. Y'all both recognized that there was a mutual attraction but y'all also understood that you both had flirtatious personalities and possessive tendencies.

You never wanted to cross a line because one thing Sza didn't play about was her boundaries. So you made sure to respect them.

Along with attraction you and Sza did have a deep connection but neither of you wanted to sever it by getting into a relationship that didn't work out. In other words... the two were some scared and scarred motherfuckers.