1

Quick A/N
Sorry for not updating for a long time! But I'm back! I'll be updating more chapters tomorrow
25 Mar 2021

Date: May 6

"What are you doing? " the blonde man asked amusedly.

"Baking a cake," the brunette woman huffed and continued to stir the mixture.

Draco Malfoy smirked, "Are you sure it's edible? I don't think it's supposed to look like that. We wouldn't want anyone dying, would we? "

"And that's why you're in charge of tasting it!" was Hermione Granger's reply, "And stop smirking at me. "

Draco put his hand on his heart, "I don't think you should do that, if I die, you'll miss me too much. "

Hermione snorted, "I don't think I'll miss you, especially when you're a snarky git, Malfoy. "

"Language, Granger. " Draco tutted as he walked over to his wife, "Or should I say Malfoy..." wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Get off me, Draco..." Hermione said desperately trying to wriggle out of his grasp, annoyed yet unable to fight the blush forming on her cheeks.

Draco tapped his chin thoughtfully, 'How about... No." smirking at the woman who was more and more tempted to punch him by the minute.

Hermione spun around, yet still caged by Draco's arms, "Y- " Draco leaned down and kissed her, effectively shutting her up.

Hermione immediately felt her anger and annoyance towards him dissipate temporarily, responding in the same passion.

After a while, Hermione finally pushed him away. "I forgot about the cake!" She carefully took it out, but the whole thing was totally burnt black.

"Now I'll have to do it all over again!" Hermione said glaring at Draco.

He raised his hands in surrender, "I don't understand why it's so hard, you could choose not to make it."

"Our parents are coming for dinner tonight, and I wanted to make a cake for dessert..."

"Why didn't you say so, I could have helped."

"Like you know how to cook, pampered Mommy's boy. " Hermione smirked triumphantly at him.

"Take that back." Draco had a dangerous glint in his eye.

"No." Hermione stubbornly crossed her arms with a pout.

Draco smirked, "Alright then, if I can do it within an hour, you owe me a favour."

Hermione sat on the chair, "Deal!"

(50 mins later)

The cake

"Now we just have to freeze it for a bit longer until they arrive and we're done

"Now we just have to freeze it for a bit longer until they arrive and we're done. "

"H-how did you do that?!" Hermione exclaimed, gaping.

"Because I'm the best at everything. " Draco puffed out his chest.

Hermione snapped out of her reverie, "Oh stop that, maybe it tastes horrible." she said hopefully, starting to get nervous about what he wanted her to do.

"Sure, Malfoy. Try it then."

Hermione POV:
I hesitated for a moment, then bit on the small piece on the fork Draco was holding out for me.

It was delightful, it had a nice rich taste. There are also some crispy rice in the filling, which made it even more scrumptious. The raspberry on top was not too sour, in simpler words, the cake was perfect.

A slice of the cake

Damn that smug ferret and his arrogant smirk

"Now about your promise..." he drawled slowly. Shit, I almost forgot about that wretched promise...

"How about y-" I cut him off, "Anything except getting me to agree to another baby."

"How did you k-"

"You've been trying to do that since Astra and Orion were born." crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"Can't we have a baby again and call him Draco Jr.?" Draco pouted.

"No! We already have 4 kids, and we'll  not be naming anyone Draco Jr. Honestly, that's the dumbest name I've ever heard."

He scowled, "How is that dumb?"

I suddenly felt something soft hit the back of my head. I looked at my reflection and realized he threw flour at me.

I immediately snatched an egg while he was still snickering, amd threw it at his face. It hit him and his face was covered in egg whites and the yolk. I laughed at the astonished look on his face. But his shock was quickly replaced by a murderous look.

I tried to run away, but due to his goddamn Quidditch reflexes, his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist successfully.
Then that turned into a massive food fight...

(10 mins later)
'Stop!'

"Come back here!"

Someone cleared their throat.

No one's POV:
They froze and turned around slowly. Their parents stood there, bemused at the scene in front of them.

Their hands were stopped in midair, one grasping a handful of flour, and another with an egg.

She blushed.

"What's happening in here?" her mom asked while grinning.

"Dra-"
"We w-"

'You started it!'

"What?! You did!"

Lucius chuckled, "How about the both of you go and clean up. We'll clean up the mess for you."

They agreed and thanked them, and continued bickering.
Their voices continued echoing down the hallway.

"Don't you dare blame it on me, Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"You participated in it, so you should at least take some responsibility, Hermione Jean Granger Malfoy."

"Don't you dare teach me anything about responsibility when you don't have any yourself!"

Narcissa sighed happily, "Lovebirds."
_______________________________________

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment, thanks!

Edit: 3/10/2021
Edit 2: 28/9/2022
Edit 3: 1/9/2023