2

Edited :9 May 2021

Date: May 6

After they've both cleaned up, they went back to the dining room and saw their parents already cleared the mess and were chatting in the living room.

They went in the kitchen and cast a quick warming spell to the dishes.

'Alright, you take the risotto and I'll take the salad.'

'But I want to take the salad!'

'Okay, fine. But you're taking the dessert later.'

'Fine.'

Hermione's POV

We finally took the dishes out. I really don't understand why Draco and I argue all the time, but to be honest, I actually enjoy those harmless little quarrels, not that I'll tell the pompous git, his ego is already big enough.

When we put the food down, Narcissa smirked, 'Finally... We thought you two were too busy shagging.'

Draco's POV

Our parents laughed at what my mother said.

I could see Hermione was trying not to blush.

'Narcissa!'

I smirked and draped my arm on her shoulder, 'We can do it afterwards.'

She hit my shoulder, hard.

'What the hell, woman!' I said playfully.

She was glaring at me, her face looking like a cherry tomato.

But then she smirked, and whispered in my ear, 'If you behave, you can have dessert later.'

Why that little minx... She's gonna pay...

Dinner finally started and the topic was temporarily forgotten.

After dinner, my parents left because they need to rest early for their vacation to Manhattan tomorrow.

Daniel and I washed the dishes as the women said it was our turn.

Hermione's POV

After ordering the men to wash the dishes, mum and I wached television. Suddenly, her phone rang. She picked up her phone and somebody was messaging her.

As she read it, her face turned into worry, and glanced at me a few times.

'What's wrong, Mum?'

'Huh-oh nothing.'

'Tell me.'

She sighed, 'Alright, you do remember that the Granger reunion is coming up, right?'

I tensed, 'Yes...?'

'Well, Sabrina just sent me details. And Jane just told me Mary and John really wanted to see you, and hoped you can join the reunion this year.'

Mary and John were my favorite cousins, they are twins and are the children of my aunt Jane.

I sighed, 'I really want to see Mary and John. But...'

'I know you don't like Heather, but you haven't went to it since 20 years ago. Please do think about it, sweetheart.'

'Alright...'

'Thank you, also, the good thing is that we're going to live in you and Draco's hotels, so you won't be on your own. Maybe you can even bring Draco and the kids. Where are they, anyway?'

'Okay, thanks Mum. They went to Harry's house for a sleepover, and to visit James, Albus and Lily'

'I see.'

Then Dad and Draco walked out together, chuckling at something Draco had said.

'Alright then, it's not early, Daniel and I should head back.'

'Okay, bye Mum bye Dad.' I waved.

'Bye Daniel, bye Jean.'

'Bye darling, bye Draco. Hermione, I'll send you the details about the reunion later.'

Draco's POV

After the door closed, Hermione looked upset.

'What happened? What reunion?'

'It's the yearly Granger reunion, where the Grangers gather together. We usually go to different places and have sort of like a vacation.'

'Well, what's wrong with that?'

'Remember when I told you, that a few girls used to bully me before I went to Hogwarts?'

'Yeah. And I want to apologize again for calling you those names in school...'

'Oh Draco, I've told you many times that I forgave you. If I didn't, I wouldn't marry you.' then she smiled at me, I couldn't help but return it.

'Anyways, those girls are actually my cousins. And at the reunion, they called names and didn't play with me. But my two kind cousins, Mary and John, stood up for me every time. And for this year, they really want me to go, and I feel that I should somehow repay them. '

Hermione's POV

Draco hugged me tightly.

'I think you should go, and don't worry, the kids and I will be there for you. Maybe we can finally announce our relationship and those women will finally stop pestering me. '

I smiled brightly, 'Really?'

'Of course. But I may need to work on some days, when is the reunion?'

'I'm not sure, but Mum said she would send it to me soon.'

**DING**

'I think that's her.'

GRANGER FAMILY REUNION
Date: May 8 to May 29
Meeting place: The Platinum Phoenix, NYC
Meeting time: May 8 5:30pm
Schedule: will be notified after meeting up
Transport: arrive independently for meeing up, and the transportation for going to the attractions will be included

'Well that's all.'

'Have you decided to go or not?'

'I think I'll go, but I should ask the kids first.'

'Good idea. Now... I remember you promising me dessert...' smirking deviously, he picked me up in bridal style suddenly and ran to our bedroom.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment, thanks!