9

Oct 29 2021

Exams are finally over so enjoy :) (Hope I don't die)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously

Everyone started to file out but I told all of my kind relatives to stay behind, I decided to tell them the truth about my marriage, job and status, leaving out the part that I'm a witch, of course.

____________________________________________________

Date: May 10

Hermione's POV

My kind relatives were shocked, not that I would blame them, if someone told me under different circumstances that she was the owner of a successful company, and she was married to someone whom everyone thought was single and voted the most eligible bachelor, my jaw would've dropped to the ground.

They were happy for me and made me promise to let them meet Draco when he comes. They also understood my plans for going to Paris and Hawaii now, and knew why I'm so confident that we can book rooms, because I'm one of the owners.

After lunch, we went to the spa. Heather was finally speechless when we arrived, she had been yelling in my ear on the way, saying that if the staff is impolite, the service is bad or the decorations in the spa isn't up to her tastes, it'll be totally my fault, because I persuaded her to come here, which I didn't, she could've stayed in her room or go sightseeing instead.

Mum and Dad took the children to the kids' playroom while we were at the spa. Dad offered to take them alone and that Mum should go relax, but she refused, saying that she wants to spend more time with the kids.

I was afraid that Scorpius and Lyra would find it to childish and boring, but they said that there were video games inside and that they wanted to play with Orion and Astra.

After going to the relaxing spa, I almost forgot Draco, almost. That was until I overheard Heather barking to Ava and Ella to behave when we arrive at Paris, because Draco may be there.

She then saw me, and gestured for me to come to her. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and obliged.

She smirked and said, "What do you think of Draco Malfoy? "

I feigned nonchalance, "Oh well, I suppose he's a very firm and kind boss. If it is related to people h- "

She cut me off, wearing that fucking smirk that looks hideous on her face. I knew she asked me because when we were kids(like 9 or 10), they would always describe things that they have read in their mothers' dirty books(the only type of book they would read)in a lot of detail, which always made me blush like a beetroot and run away, them laughing and calling me a prude"No, I mean how do you think he is in bed? "

Times have changed, dear cousin. I replied innocently, "You mean if you were his wife? Well I think he would cuddle with you or mayb- "

She cut me off again with a growl, "No you idiot! I mean sex! "

"Oh, you mean sex. You should've said it more clearly. And why do you think I would know? "

She seemed angry that I'm not flustered and stormed off, Ava and Ella following behind. I mean, everyone grows up, I'm 30, if she still thinks that I would get embarrassed, then... (And also, Draco and I used to do it very often before Scorpius was born. Now, we almost don't because of our children and our busy schedules. Well, lessened that is. )

What else should we do today? I looked outside, it was a beautiful day. Hmm...

-Text message-
Granger Family