New Book!

I've decided to write a new book called It All Started with a Game! 

Setting: Post war (most are in 8th year)

Story plot:
Hermione suggests a different and combined version of Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle detective game for everyone to play to find out who their crush(and/)or soulmate is, whom they might already know or never guessed it. The person who can guess the most correct crushes of each person after a certain period of time will get a great prize. In the process, will new relationships be created, secrets be discovered, and maybe improving their detective skills?

❗They don't have prejudice like in the books and movies, but there's still going to be house rivalry between the 4 houses, like fighting to earn the House Cup and win the Quidditch Cup. Most of the people from different houses don't treat each other as enemies nor friends but they are civil to one another.

I've not decided who will be with who, or who will play the game, but it will definitely be a Dramione story, but for any other relationships or characters that you would like me to add, you can type it in the comments both here and in that book (if no one has any ideas then I will choose them myself)

I'll update both books from time to time, so I'm not giving up on A Granger Reunion, it may just take longer for a chapter to come out.

Hope you guys will like the book, and remember to give me suggestions on who I should add in the book and their relationships!