I'M BACK

First of all, BIGGEST BIGGEST thanks to all of you guys who supported my story. Especially those who stuck with me since the start

So, I'm really back this time!

I don't want to give excuses, but I think you guys deserve to know why I haven't been updating and using Wattpad

So, personal facts time
I'm very very shy, and I don't talk (not even a word) in school unless necessary. Although I'm like this in school and with strangers, I talk A LOT when I'm with my friends and family

This year, all of my friends from last year are different classes(dunno if you guys have that) from me and they would usually chat with their other friends in their class during recess.

Although I've become accustomed to being on my own in school since I was little, I feel lonely and bored with no friends chatting with me. Every day in recess, I just sit at my desk and daydream, revise or do homework.

I played games with my friends back in my previous school but none of my classmates went to the same school as me.
Also, thanks to the virus, the activities that usually helps friendships grow are all canceled.

I have made a few friends, but again, they would usually chat with friends they knew longer.

When I go home after school, I need to have 15-minute walk in order to get to the train station. Although having some peace and quiet are great, it would be nice if there was someone to talk to.

Don't ask me why I don't befriend anyone, or why I don't get to know my new friends better, introverts will know.

Okay, back to last year. My grades were good for the first examination, but when the method of teaching once again became online, my results dropped.

I wasn't good in Maths and Chinese even back then. For the second exam, I failed my Maths. My dad, who excels at Maths, was of course disappointed and angry, scolded me, which I totally understood. Chinese, on the other hand, just narrowly passed. If I got one mark less, I would've failed.

For the last test of the year, I didn't fail Maths, but it was close. Chinese took an unexpected turn and was good, 15.5 marks more than last time.

My exams are coming in at 11/10 so I can't update very often but I promise I will.

I'm sure that there are also many people that have the same situations as me, but saying all this out really makes me better, I hope you guys don't mind me ranting lol.

Thank you for whomever that read about my life until here, I really appreciate it. If you have problems or troubles in your life, feel free to tell me about it.

Remember, don't give up no matter what!

Btw, don't worry about me. I'm happier because I've found new hobbies to help me relax and makes me happier.

So, thank you for listening to me rambling about my life and I won't waste your time anymore

BYE